Every once in a while, something extraordinary becomes available. Set amidst lush surrounds is a 10,690m2 oasis featuring a five-bedroom home complete with adjacent studio. Providing an array of indoor and outdoor living areas with unsurpassed views, an enviable lifestyle awaits. Enjoy whale watching from your master bedroom or take a stroll down the beach track for a swim at Dudley Beach. With the magnificent nature trails of Glenrock State Conservation Area on your doorstep, you can choose to be active or simply relax by your infinity pool and take in the views.
A striking entry featuring double doors and Spanish porcelain floor tiles flows through to the formal lounge room offering magnificent views of Glenrock and the ocean. A pavilion style floorplan provides indoor-outdoor flow and careful consideration to the landscape with each living area offering spectacular ocean and nature views along with access to alfresco living/entertaining. The open plan kitchen/dining/informal lounge provides easy access to three bedrooms, the laundry and main bathroom. On the opposite side of the home is a fourth bedroom, second bathroom and additional lounge/media room for extra living space. The upstairs mezzanine offers a parent retreat with a spacious master bedroom complete with ensuite boasting a spa bath and generous his and hers style walk-in robe.
Living within this prized local community offers peace and tranquillity while never being far from the convenience of local shops, quality schools, and major shopping centres. Offering the ultimate in stylish living, set within an abundance of natural beauty, this is a rare opportunity in a tightly held location.
• Unique 10,690m2 block adjoining Glenrock State Recreational Area with landscaped gardens and manicured lawns, a watercourse, private easement for access to Glenrock and beach track leading to Dudley Beach
• Direct backyard access into Glenrock State Recreational Area, renowned for its mountain biking, trial running and hiking trails
• Generous sized bedrooms, four with built-ins, master bedroom with spacious walk-in robe and ensuite with separate spa bath, shower, and double vanity
• Kitchen with large island Caesarstone bench and stainless steel appliances
• Formal living room features fireplace surrounded by tumbled marble
• Ducted air conditioning throughout
• Stunning infinity pool
• Spacious studio adjacent to the house
• Fully fenced backyard area suitable for pets and children to play, gardens include orchard and vegetable patch
• 3 car garage with extra storage room and circular driveway set amongst limestone and sandstone terraced gardens
• 1.5km to local shops, less than 5km to Westfield Kotara and Charlestown Square shopping centres
• A few minutes away from Fernleigh Track and just 15 minutes away into centre Newcastle
Council Rates: $4,948.40 approx. per annum
Water Rates: $214.26 approx. per quarter
This property is being sold under the Online Friendly Auction System.
An independent building and pest report is available on request at no charge to you. This is the type of report your solicitor would usually recommend purchasing before bidding at an auction or before making an unconditional offer prior to auction and are conducted by a panel of reputable companies. The companies have consented to friendly auction terms and will generally be happy to speak to you about your queries in reports and in most cases transfer the reports into your name if you are the successful buyer at auction or prior to auction: see each report for details.
Flexible deposit and settlement conditions are also available by negotiation with the agent if required.
Offers can also be made prior to auction and each offer will be assessed on its merits.
Live streaming auction. Bid and buy with confidence in this consumer driven, transparent auction system that was pioneered here in Newcastle but is now in use across Australia. We also have a downloadable guide available on our website.
**Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
**All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide