Sold for $238,750
GREAT FAMILY HOME WITH 3 BAY SHED & MULTIPLE LIVING SPACES!
This aesthetically pleasing semi low-set home with curb-side appeal is deserving of an inspection!
For convenience, this property is situated within the catchment area for Norville Primary and Special School, easy distance to Bundaberg State High School and Across the Waves Sports Club.
With so much to offer, this property features:
- For the garden lover, established gardens along with the benefits of a small easy to care for vegetable garden.
- Small front covered sun porch for that morning cuppa.
- Separate lounge room at the front of the home.
- Very functional eat-in kitchen with 4 door pantry, abundant storage and the benefit of adequate bench space, upright electric stove, space for a tall fridge and a dining setting not often seen - ideal for breakfast dining.
- Separate formal dining room with artificial fireplace and mantle-piece to accommodate the larger dining suite.
- 3 bedrooms - the master bedroom is positioned at the front of the home with built-in robe and the other 2 bedrooms positioned away at the rear of the home.
- Tiled bathroom with larger than normal shower recess and the convenience of a fitted shower seat, vanity and built-in linen/utility cupboard. Separate toilet.
- Small tiled family or kids play room is positioned adjacent to Bedrooms 2 and 3.
- Laundry will facilitate a washer and a dryer.
- Ceiling fans, newly fitted roller blinds (not pictured) and security screens throughout.
- Detached 3 Bay lockable sheds at the rear - 2 bays with power are ideal for vehicles/workshop area while the 3rd bay with power could be utilized as an additional entertainment room/games room as it has a working sink and some cupboard space. Alternatively could be used for storing a trailer - the choices are many.
- Adjacent to the garages is the good sized undercover paved outdoor entertainment area with an all-weather clothes line and an outdoor power point. Just bring along your own gas barbecue.
- Detached small garden shed for those gardening needs.
- The rear of the property is fully fenced though a section of the back weld-mesh fencing is only of medium height.
A great home for you and your family, or the perfect investment property with a happy tenant in place until May 2021 paying $310 per week.
Call, text or email Ainsley Driver and Zak Wright today to book your own private viewing, or for more information!
median house price325000
median house rent290
suburb rental yield4.6%
Source: Suburb Flyover Report Series, APM Pricefinder. PRD does not give any warranty in relation to the accuracy of the information contained in this report. If you intend to rely upon the information contained herein, you must take note that the Information, figures and projections have been provided by various sources and have not been verified by us. We have no belief one way or the other in relation to the accuracy of such information, figures and projections. PRD will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from any statement, figure, calculation or any other information that you rely upon that is contained in the material. Prepared by PRD Research © All medians and volumes are calculated by PRD Research. Use with written permission only. All other responsibilities disclaimed.