Sold for $260,500
POSITIONED FOR CONVENIENCE
Hidden behind McCarthy Road, perfectly positioned to make the daily commute as short a drive as possible not matter what part of Bundaberg you work in with easy access to Barolin St and the ring road too.
Not just a boasting a convenient position, but an affordable brick home with 3 Bedrooms and an attached double bay garage. You'll be hard pressed to find a competitor at this price whether buying to renovate, live in or invest.
- 3 bedrooms with built in robes, ceiling fans and 2 with airconditioning
- Air-conditioned separate living room adjoins the back patio
- Extra wide hallway upon entry
- Air-conditioned dining room adjoins the kitchen which provides space for whatever renovation you might be dreaming up
- Bathroom with extra deep step in shower, vanity and toilet
- Attached double bay garage with internal access
- Fully fenced back yard with extended undercover area, green house and garden shed
- 832m2 corner block offers 2 street access and plenty of potential for change
Call, text or email Ainsley Driver and Zak Wright for more information, or to book your own private viewing!
median house price330000
median house rent312
suburb rental yield4.9%
Source: Suburb Flyover Report Series, APM Pricefinder. PRD does not give any warranty in relation to the accuracy of the information contained in this report. If you intend to rely upon the information contained herein, you must take note that the Information, figures and projections have been provided by various sources and have not been verified by us. We have no belief one way or the other in relation to the accuracy of such information, figures and projections. PRD will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from any statement, figure, calculation or any other information that you rely upon that is contained in the material. Prepared by PRD Research © All medians and volumes are calculated by PRD Research. Use with written permission only. All other responsibilities disclaimed.