Sold for $240,000
CHARMING UNIT, BIG ON OUTDOOR LIVING
2 bedroom units do not get much better than this property right here!
Capitalising on low maintenance and piece of mind living, this brick unit has beautiful high ceilings in the air-conditioned living, dining and kitchen, a large outdoor area with no neighbours over the back fence, solar power and much more to be enjoyed as follows:
- Both bedrooms have built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans with the main being air-conditioned
- Simple bathroom design with recessed shower makes the space of the bathroom more usable with separate toilet and 2 linen cupboards just outside the doorway
- Beautiful high ceilings opening up the living space of the home with a centrally positioned air-conditioning unit
- Kitchen overlooks the outdoor area with electric range, rangehood, dishwasher, plenty of bench and cupboard space as well as a pantry and large fridge space unlike most other units
- Laundry layout accommodates washer and dryer while still having bench space and an additional storage cupboard
- The backyard boasts a large undercover outdoor area and garden shed while staying well balanced with some grass and garden space as well
- 5.5kw of Solar
Rates are approx. $1,480 per half year
Body Corporate is $592 per quarter / $2,368 annually
Expected Rental Return between $285 - $290 per week (potential for higher rent if the tenant is entitled to the Solar Rebate)
If you are in the market for a 2-bedroom unit or investment property you will be hard pressed to find something that competes with this property.
Call, text or email Ainsley Driver and Zak Wright for more information or to book your own private viewing.
median house price311500
median house rent210
suburb rental yield3.5%
Source: Suburb Flyover Report Series, APM Pricefinder. PRD does not give any warranty in relation to the accuracy of the information contained in this report. If you intend to rely upon the information contained herein, you must take note that the Information, figures and projections have been provided by various sources and have not been verified by us. We have no belief one way or the other in relation to the accuracy of such information, figures and projections. PRD will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from any statement, figure, calculation or any other information that you rely upon that is contained in the material. Prepared by PRD Research © All medians and volumes are calculated by PRD Research. Use with written permission only. All other responsibilities disclaimed.