IMPRESSIVE INNER CITY BOASTING STYLE AND SOPHISTICATION
* To receive a FREE Property Web Book SMS 4Annie to 0428 427 610
Inspired design and custom construction by award-winning Craig Marriott Building, delivers this three-bedroom non-strata townhouse set within a flourishing suburb. This property offers all the accessibility of inner-city living along with abundant space for two or a growing family. Stroll to one of many popular harbourside restaurants or simply enjoy the scenic waterfront walking trails just minutes from your doorstep.
A tri-level layout imparts a sense of spaciousness and a stunning Blackbutt timber staircase carries a refined entry to each upper level. Three generous size bedrooms are accompanied by three beautifully appointed bathrooms featuring rain showers and heated towel rails for ultimate comfort. A whole floor of open plan living bestows a space for everyone from the stunning kitchen featuring a waterfall island bench to the study, a reading nook and a balcony for alfresco dining. Elegant plantation shutters and louvers control the flow of light through bedrooms and living spaces and a skylight bathes the kitchen in natural light.
Living in Wickham you will enjoy the luxury of choice. Everyday living is made easy with a wealth of cafes, restaurants, and shopping nearby and a multitude of transport options serviced by the Newcastle Interchange. Just a short walk to the waterfront and a quick drive to the beach or CBD, there is much to entertain the whole family. This spacious inner-city home of refined craftsmanship will be highly desirable.
Further features include:
• Gourmet kitchen with stone waterfall island bench, stainless steel Smeg appliances including concealed rangehood, large pantry, and strip lighting under wall cupboards
• Three generous carpeted bedrooms each with built-in wardrobes, ceiling fan, and plantation shutters; master bedroom with ensuite
• Three bathrooms all fully tiled with rain shower rose and wall mixer, heated towel rails and ducted exhaust fan
• Additional under stair storage on ground floor and two linen cupboards on upper level
• Study and reading nook host built-in display shelves and cabinetry
• Security alarm system and intercom entry with camera and front door release, ducted and zoned air conditioning throughout
• Outdoor patio area and low maintenance front and back gardens; backyard holds 4000 litre Colourbond water tank
• Single car garage with remote controlled roller door parking for one more off-street
• 900m to Newcastle Interchange
• An easy stroll to the Newcastle Cruising Yacht Club, fish market and Honeysuckle entertainment precinct
- A single pet may be considered upon strong applications with references
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide