* To receive a FREE Property Web Book SMS 10464WarnersBay to 0428 427 610
Perfectly elevated to take in the sweeping panoramic views that stretch out to the ocean, this two-bedroom, double story home is a quiet retreat in a location of maximum convenience.
Greeted by a covered patio on entry, the charm of this place reveals itself immediately with tasteful colour choices and a homely feel. Carpeted throughout all living areas, it's a deceptively roomy residence with separate lounge and dining areas upstairs and a large open-purpose retreat and direct access to a covered patio downstairs.
The tasteful kitchen overlooks the dining area and top-floor timber balcony, which faces South-East for magnificent views and the welcome summer breezes. Both bedrooms feature built-in wardrobes, with the large master bedroom accessing an ensuite bathroom with separate bath and shower.
Situated in the L'Acqua Vista Estate, you are two kilometres from Charlestown Shopping Centre and an easy drive to Dudley Beach or the Warners Bay Foreshore. With schools for all ages nearby and plenty of public transport options, It's impossible to look past the many advantages of living in this location. Perfect for those looking to let go of the high maintenance property and downsize without sacrificing personal space.
- Double lock-up garage with internal access
- Master bedroom with large built-in robes and ensuite
- Covered patio/BBQ area downstairs for entertaining
- Fully fenced backyard with tasteful landscaping front and back
- Stunning views from the covered timber deck and second bedroom
- Beautiful summer breezes sweep in from the ocean
- Ducted air conditioning upstairs for maximum comfort
- Separate living spaces for privacy and comfort
- Charlestown section of the great northern walk is close by
- Less than a kilometre to Charlestown South Public School
- Just two kilometres from Charlestown Square Shopping Centre
- Easy and close access to the Pacific Highway and Bypass
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide