Sold for $320,000
BEAUT BRICK WITH INVESTMENT POTENTIAL
This comfortable low-set brick 3 bedroom home situated in popular Avoca has all the making's to be a low maintenance investment property - well suited to a long-term tenancy - or first home buyer with a small family.
Features to take advantage of:
- Air-conditioned open plan living and dining with the kitchen being partially separated by a breakfast bench
- Kitchen overlooks the outdoor area has good size corner pantry, electric wall oven and ceramic cook-top
- Air-conditioned master bedroom has full length built-in wardrobe and ensuite with shower, vanity and toilet
- Tiled main bathroom with bath tub, shower and vanity while the toilet is separate
- Other 2 bedrooms have built in robes
- Ceiling fans and security screens throughout
- Attached double lock up garage with 1 remote door and internal access
- Large undercover entertaining area at the rear of the home overlooks the fully fenced back yard with garden shed
Home is sat upon a 752m2 block with side access to the back yard.
Currently tenanted at $320 per week since 2016 and happy to remain in the property.
Rates are approx. $1,590 per half year.
Call, text or email Ainsley Driver and Zak Wright for more information, or to book your own private viewing.
median house price387500
median house rent320
suburb rental yield4.3%
Source: Suburb Flyover Report Series, APM Pricefinder. PRD does not give any warranty in relation to the accuracy of the information contained in this report. If you intend to rely upon the information contained herein, you must take note that the Information, figures and projections have been provided by various sources and have not been verified by us. We have no belief one way or the other in relation to the accuracy of such information, figures and projections. PRD will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from any statement, figure, calculation or any other information that you rely upon that is contained in the material. Prepared by PRD Research © All medians and volumes are calculated by PRD Research. Use with written permission only. All other responsibilities disclaimed.