Set within the coveted Regatta Quay precinct this immaculate four-bedroom townhouse presents spacious indoor and outdoor living with stunning views of the Throsby waterway. The resort style complex offers a pool and spa set amongst beautifully landscaped gardens and with only parkland separating you from the water, an enviable lifestyle awaits.
This north facing tri-level residence will impress with three living spaces, two courtyards and four bedrooms offering ample room for all the family and plenty of space to entertain guests. Expansive open plan living hosts an enormous U-shaped kitchen with stainless-steel appliances and gas cooking, while a second living area provides access to a peaceful rear courtyard. Water views are present on every level from the front courtyard, to the second floor master bedroom and top floor balconies. The master bedroom boasts a private balcony and full size ensuite and all bedrooms host built-in robes and ceiling fans. The third level with another good sized bedroom and living space with balcony offers multiple uses as a teenager retreat, media room, space for guests or a home office.
Just footsteps to the Throsby Waters foreshore where you'll find a picturesque gateway to your local cafe, the Newcastle Cruising Yacht Club and restaurants, along with access to an extensive waterside cycleway and walking path. An easy drive will take you to the local shopping centre for essentials and for boutiques, restaurants and entertainment aplenty there is Darby Street and the Newcastle CBD all within easy reach. This is ideal townhouse living enjoying all the spoils of the inner city while residing in comfort within a resort-style complex.
- Expansive ground floor open plan living, dining and kitchen with air conditioning, under stair storage, separate laundry and additional wc
- Spacious U-shaped kitchen with generous cupboard and benchtop space, stainless steel appliances and gas cooktop
- Four generous bedrooms are carpeted with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Master bedroom hosts full size ensuite with separate bath and private balcony
- Top floor bedroom and living area with balcony suitable for home office, media room, teenager retreat or guest rooms
- Family size main bathroom on second floor
- Single garage plus single carport
- Paved front and rear courtyards with low maintenance landscaping
- 1.7km to Newcastle Interchange, 2.4 km to Marketown Shopping Centre
- 1.2km to Newcastle Cruising Yacht Club and Fisherman's Co-op, less than 5km to Newcastle and Nobbys Beaches
Council Rates: $1,400 approx. per annum
Water Rates: $617.91 approx. per annum
Strata Rates: $1,897 approx. per quarter
***Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
***All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide