Imagine a lifestyle of outstanding convenience with the added luxury of a private sky garden. This contemporary two-bedroom apartment offers spacious, light-filled living with panoramic views across the city and beyond to the mountains.
The emphasis on space and design is evident with two generous bedrooms positioned either side of the spacious open plan living area and each room boasting floor-to-ceiling glass door which emphasis the view. A well-appointed kitchen provides the perfect space for preparation when entertaining guests or simply dining at home. The master bedroom hosts a walk-through wardrobe to an ensuite, and the addition of a study nook nestled within the living area accentuates the liveability of this thoughtfully planned apartment.
Located on the same level as the private sky garden you are only footsteps away from enjoying the tranquillity of lush, landscaped surroundings. Set above Marketown, shopping is a breeze and when you feel like venturing out you'll find it's an easy walk to the Yacht Club, Art Gallery or Civic Theatre. With so much on your doorstep and only a quick trip to world-class beaches and stunning coastal walks, this immaculate apartment offers a lifestyle of comfort and convenience.
- Well-appointed kitchen featuring Caesarstone benchtops and pull-out pantry, stainless steel Fisher & Paykel appliances including gas cooktop, rangehood and dishwasher (never used)
- Master bedroom with walk-through robe and ensuite, second bedroom serviced by main bathroom with combined bath and shower
- Spacious living area incorporates a study nook
- Quality sheers and block out curtains covering floor-to-ceiling glass doors
- Balcony runs the length of the apartment includes water outlet
- European laundry includes Fisher & Paykel dryer
- Secure parking for one car with residents only entrance
- Complex features a unique sky garden with expansive landscaped surroundings and enclosed communal lounge fitted with TV, sofas and equipped with kitchenette and wc
- Short walk to Newcastle Cruising Yacht Club, Newcastle Art Gallery and Civic Theatre
- 3km to Newcastle Beach
Council Rates: $1,260 approx. per annum
Water Rates: $649.59 approx. per annum
Strata Rates: $1,319.38 approx. per quarter
***Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
***All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide