Qualifying for a huge government rental subsidy payable to the owner and with rents on the rise and super-low interest rates available, it would be hard to beat this fantastic investment opportunity.
This attractive and spacious apartment has recently been completed and is situated in the popular hub of Cockburn Central, just minutes' walk to the train station and close to the ever-expanding Cockburn Gateway Shopping City.
• Among the last remaining properties to qualify for a further 5 years of generous "NRAS" bonuses
• Brand-new apartment in top location - never been occupied
• Larger than average size
• Worry-free investment
• Outstanding projected returns
• Great opportunity for positive income, tax credits and capital growth
• Excellent value
• Secure building with intercom entry and gated carpark
• Light-filled open-plan living and dining
• Modern Kitchen with spacious stone work-tops and built-in stainless steel oven and hob
• Master Bedroom with mirrored sliding doors to built-in robes
• Skirting boards
• Generous private balcony
• Undercover car-bay and brick-built storeroom
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning
• NBN Access
• Only one train stop to FS Hospital and Murdoch University
To find out more, including any conditions associated with this offer, please contact Mark on 0439 487 174 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide