This spacious apartment in the esteemed Acculon building delivers a sanctuary within the city, bestowed with sweeping harbour and cityscape views from elegant indoor and outdoor living spaces. Be captivated by the ever-changing harbour scenes and enjoy the cityscape from your expansive balcony or the comfort of your stunning lounge room.
Enjoying balcony access are the king size master bedroom with generous walk-in robe and ensuite, as well as the second bedroom serviced by the main bathroom. A second, sizable living area with views across the resort style pool and up to Christ Church Cathedral, offers a beautiful intimate space and provides access to the third bedroom, also with an ensuite. Enhancing the spacious living areas is an abundance of custom cabinetry delivering stylish storage options throughout.
Located in the vibrant inner city offers a lifestyle unrivalled in Newcastle. Only footsteps from the new East End retail precinct delivers maximum convenience with a Woolworths Metro and an ever-growing number of restaurants, cafes and entertainment venues. A short stroll will take you to the foreshore footpath leading to the Honeysuckle entertainment precinct or the iconic Nobbys Beach. A lifestyle location in a spacious contemporary apartment will impress those looking for the ultimate in city living.
- Sub Penthouse level apartment in the esteemed Acculon building hosting three generous bedrooms, three bathrooms and two spacious living areas
- King size master bedroom with balcony access, walk-in wardrobe, ensuite with separate bath and shower; second bedroom with balcony access serviced by main bathroom with bidet; third bedroom includes own ensuite
- Covered balcony with gas, powers
- Security parking for two cars plus fully enclosed large storage area
- Complex has a resort style swimming pool, gym and meeting room available for bookings
- One block from Woolworths Metro, stroll to Newcastle Harbour foreshore and the Honeysuckle entertainment precinct, short walk to Nobbys Beach
**Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
**All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide