Perry River Farms
Sold for $120,000
91 acres of secluded undeveloped land with a weekender
Perfect for getting away from the hustle & bustle
* Property will be sold as is where is.
* Some walking tracks but mainly untouched.
* Unfinished weekender shack
* Motorhome & various carport structure.
* 5,000 gallon rain water tank
Turn off the Bruce Highway at Walla Road either just after or before the bridge (Burnett River) at Duingal.
* Follow Walla Road to Morganville and turn right onto Perry River Farms Road
* Continue down Perry River Farms Road till you get to 877 and you'll find driveway on your left (note dirt road not sealed)
"Do not use google maps after you turn onto Walla Road - follow the street sign"
For more information call Ainsley Driver and Zak Wright!
median house price500000
median house rent275
suburb rental yield2.9%
Source: Suburb Flyover Report Series, APM Pricefinder. PRD does not give any warranty in relation to the accuracy of the information contained in this report. If you intend to rely upon the information contained herein, you must take note that the Information, figures and projections have been provided by various sources and have not been verified by us. We have no belief one way or the other in relation to the accuracy of such information, figures and projections. PRD will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from any statement, figure, calculation or any other information that you rely upon that is contained in the material. Prepared by PRD Research © All medians and volumes are calculated by PRD Research. Use with written permission only. All other responsibilities disclaimed.