Sold for $199,000
Triple Win.... Location, Low Maintenance and Sizeable Yard
As soon as you walk through the door you feel right at home in this cosy and neat brick apartment.
Here you are conveniently situated near to a shopping centre for all the essentials and not too much further away are schools and the CBD.
With this in mind the home is situated on a very quiet street in a great neighbourhood.
The property features:
• Open plan living, dining and kitchen area
• Kitchen with ample bench space, electric stove and oven
• Natural sunlight streams into the 2 bedrooms, the master bedroom with a standalone cupboard.
• White cabinetry works wonders against the wooden vinyl.
• Tiled bathroom with additional storage room.
• Laundry located conveniently off the kitchen.
• Single attached garage with remote controller door.
• A private fully fenced front courtyard for alfresco entertaining .
• Secure pet friendly yard.
Rates: $1,493.83 per half year
Body Corp: Approximately $1,775.48 per year
If this has caught your eye all you need to do is call Mark on 0427 746 679 at PRD Bargara to organise an inspection.
median house price295000
Source: Suburb Flyover Report Series, APM Pricefinder. PRD does not give any warranty in relation to the accuracy of the information contained in this report. If you intend to rely upon the information contained herein, you must take note that the Information, figures and projections have been provided by various sources and have not been verified by us. We have no belief one way or the other in relation to the accuracy of such information, figures and projections. PRD will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from any statement, figure, calculation or any other information that you rely upon that is contained in the material. Prepared by PRD Research © All medians and volumes are calculated by PRD Research. Use with written permission only. All other responsibilities disclaimed.