Sold for $280,000
SOLID FAMILY HOME CLOSE TO WALKERVALE SCHOOL
Located within easy walking distance from Walkervale State School, and close to public transport, Cafes and just a 2 minute drive to shopping & the business centre of Bundaberg.
This is the perfect location for a young family or couple - but even has the right requirements for downsizers.
- Stucco home on 807m2 corner block & privacy fenced
- Timber floors, high ceilings with some heritage features
- 4 large bedrooms, all with built-ins and the master bedroom features a bay window
- 2 spacious living area with fans
- Large recently updated kitchen with plenty of cupboards & bench space
- Modernised bathroom with separate toilet, and a 2nd toilet in the large laundry
The yard is a great size! And even with the double bay shed and single garage building - there is still plenty of space for the kids, dogs etc. The single bay shed could be converted to a studio or incorporated into a great outdoor entertaining area.
- Double bay shed & workshop space with power
- Double entry gates into back yard
- 6ft privacy colorbond & timber fencing
This property does need a little TLC - but you can move in without having to do a thing!
Inspect today as this property is a beauty!
median house price300000
Source: Suburb Flyover Report Series, APM Pricefinder. PRD does not give any warranty in relation to the accuracy of the information contained in this report. If you intend to rely upon the information contained herein, you must take note that the Information, figures and projections have been provided by various sources and have not been verified by us. We have no belief one way or the other in relation to the accuracy of such information, figures and projections. PRD will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from any statement, figure, calculation or any other information that you rely upon that is contained in the material. Prepared by PRD Research © All medians and volumes are calculated by PRD Research. Use with written permission only. All other responsibilities disclaimed.