Sold for $1,800,000
EXCELLENT LOCATION PLUS GREAT POTENTIAL!!
Positioned in a tightly held desirable cul-de-sac location on the Brighton-Le-Sands side of Rockdale, this home provides ample accommodation plus Panoramic views of city and Botany Bay. Only a short walk from Schools, Rockdale's shopping village and train station. Convenient to Rockdale Station, Rockdale Plaza, schools, parks, airport, Sydney CBD and the sandy beaches of Brighton-Le-Sands.
* Five bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes
* Two bathrooms
* Large laundry with toilet and shower
* Polished timber floors
* Solid bones for renovation with ample opportunity to add value
* Carport for two cars plus lock-up garage/workshop
* Expansive city and district views from the balconies upstairs
* Modern open kitchen leading onto separate living and dining areas
* Gas cooking and heating plus reverse cycle air conditioning downstairs and ducted air conditioning upstairs
* Covered entertaining deck area overlooks the large, grassed child friendly level established garden
* Security alarms
* Huge attic storage
* Land size 12.19 X 40.23 = total 490sqm
This really is the perfect opportunity to buy in a great location with room to grow your family.
median house price1382333
median house rent650
suburb rental yield2.4%
Source: Suburb Flyover Report Series, APM Pricefinder. PRD does not give any warranty in relation to the accuracy of the information contained in this report. If you intend to rely upon the information contained herein, you must take note that the Information, figures and projections have been provided by various sources and have not been verified by us. We have no belief one way or the other in relation to the accuracy of such information, figures and projections. PRD will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from any statement, figure, calculation or any other information that you rely upon that is contained in the material. Prepared by PRD Research © All medians and volumes are calculated by PRD Research. Use with written permission only. All other responsibilities disclaimed.