Large Block With Side Access In Central Ballarat
Located in one of Ballarat's oldest suburbs is this charming period home that has an abundance of outside space and potential. This is a great place to raise the family being so close to the CBD and public transport.
Some of the many features of this amazing home include;
• 3 bedrooms plus a study that could be used as a fourth bedroom
• Bathroom with a spa bath
• Opposite parkland with views of Black Hill
• Within a 5 minute drive to the train station
• Large games room for entertaining all year round
• Pool for the hot summer days
• 20 solar panels that operate on a 5kw system
• Situated on a 971m2 block with side access for caravan, trailers etc.
• Workshop shed and an additional shed for storage
• Bungalow could be used as a fourth bedroom or additional storage
*** FOR ALL INSPECTION TIMES, PLEASE CONTACT THE AGENT DIRECTLY***
**Prior to booking an inspection time we kindly ask that you check https://www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/case-alerts-public-exposure-sites . If you have been at a site listed during the exposure date and time we ask that you do not attend an inspection time until cleared by Vic health. Thank you **
About ballarat east
median house price466000
median house rent295
suburb rental yield3.3%
Source: Suburb Flyover Report Series, APM Pricefinder. PRD does not give any warranty in relation to the accuracy of the information contained in this report. If you intend to rely upon the information contained herein, you must take note that the Information, figures and projections have been provided by various sources and have not been verified by us. We have no belief one way or the other in relation to the accuracy of such information, figures and projections. PRD will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from any statement, figure, calculation or any other information that you rely upon that is contained in the material. Prepared by PRD Research © All medians and volumes are calculated by PRD Research. Use with written permission only. All other responsibilities disclaimed.