$799,000 - $849,000
Bryan & Petersen Family Home on Huge 1303m2 with Beautiful Garden
Located in one of Ballarat's most sought after suburbs is this beautiful family brick home that has an abundance of space and shedding. This is a great home to call home being so close to schools, shopping, amenities and public transport.
Some of the many features of this home include;
- Five good sized bedrooms, four with built ins and master with WIR and ensuite
- Light filled kitchen/meals area with solid Tasmanian oak timber kitchen
- Two cosy living rooms with quality drapes, two gas heaters and a beautiful outlook onto the well established gardens
- Electric floor heating keeps the home at a beautiful ambient temperature all year round
- Huge shedding with high roller doors for ease of access for high top caravans or vehicles (approx 8.7M x 7.3M), enough room to store 4 vehicles, power, concrete floor, insulation and an extra workshop area.
- The rear yard is approx 1303m2 and has two large water tanks for the gardens, an additional garden shed, and a huge outdoor undercover alfresco area with built in BBQ area and electric shade blinds.
- The garden has an array of established plants, evergreen trees and fruit and vegetables.
- Mins from Shopping amenities, public and private primary and secondary schools, parks, the Lake, Coltman Plaza and public transport.
*** FOR ALL INSPECTION TIMES, PLEASE CONTACT THE AGENT DIRECTLY***
median house price562500
median house rent360
suburb rental yield3.3%
Source: Suburb Flyover Report Series, APM Pricefinder. PRD does not give any warranty in relation to the accuracy of the information contained in this report. If you intend to rely upon the information contained herein, you must take note that the Information, figures and projections have been provided by various sources and have not been verified by us. We have no belief one way or the other in relation to the accuracy of such information, figures and projections. PRD will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from any statement, figure, calculation or any other information that you rely upon that is contained in the material. Prepared by PRD Research © All medians and volumes are calculated by PRD Research. Use with written permission only. All other responsibilities disclaimed.