Unique and luxurious 3-level sanctuary just off Darby Street – a spectacular feat designed by award-winning architects
Rare and exciting opportunity for a spectacular 3-level apartment in the boutique Zareba complex, just 200m from trendy Darby Street. Designed by award-winning architects Studio Snell, with focus on with their standout design principles of Space, Light and Air, prepare yourself for the unexpected, delivered in amazing style.
Because this is no ordinary apartment block. In a complex of 5, all currently owner-occupied, you step off the street straight into your apartment, or if you enter via the garage you have a choice of the front or back stairs – again straight into your own private home. There is no shared foyer space here.
Inside is nothing short of extraordinary. Stunning design, fresh layout, spacious rooms, architectural focus and luxurious finishes, and everything is meticulously maintained. It is simply breathtaking. The 2 living spaces and open kitchen and dining are on level 2, with balconies off either end and an amazing central internal courtyard with open roof and 3 walls of glass surrounding it. Natural light and fresh air flow throughout the interior and accentuate the high ceilings, creating a sanctuary-like ambiance. The 3 spacious double bedrooms with their own ensuites are both gorgeous and comfortable, and each has its own unique highlight – the ground level bedroom has a wall of floor to ceiling glass doors that open to a beautiful leafy courtyard, your own private oasis. The upstairs bedrooms feature amazing high ceilings with modern wooden ceiling fans and the master has an extremely generous ensuite with luxurious glass feature vanity top and corner spa bath. Put aside some time to immerse yourself for a long relaxing soak, because here, in your stunning, tranquil abode, any worries from the outside world will seem truly insignificant.
- Unique 3-level apartment in boutique Zareba complex
- 3 double bedrooms, all with built-ins and luxury ensuites – one with corner spa bath
- Indoor courtyard, back courtyard, front and back balcony
- Open kitchen, living and dining plus 2nd living space – and the flat screen tv and entertainment unit come with the house
- Spacious kitchen with stainless steel Miele appliances including semi-integrated dishwasher, gas cooktop, inverter microwave and electric oven, glass splashback, and space for double-door fridge with plumbing
- Luxe features throughout include Caesarstone benches and accents, plantation shutters, timber floors
- Split cycle A/C in all bedrooms and lounge, Bose surround sound system, electric door video intercom, security system, 4th guest toilet, modern 4-blade wooden ceiling fans
- 2 secure carparks
- Masses of storage includes 2 garage storerooms and storage rack, one with built-in wine rack for over 100 bottles, plus linen closet with shelving extended up and extra cupboards above the built-ins
- Just 200m to trendy Darby Street with its cafes, restaurants and shops, short walk to the foreshore or to jump on the lightrail to the beach
Council rates: $1,656 approx per annum
Water rates: $1,039.53 approx per annum
Strata rates: $1,375.45 approx per quarter
*Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
*All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.
About cooks hill
median house price650000
median house rent440
suburb rental yield3.5%
Source: Suburb Flyover Report Series, APM Pricefinder. PRD does not give any warranty in relation to the accuracy of the information contained in this report. If you intend to rely upon the information contained herein, you must take note that the Information, figures and projections have been provided by various sources and have not been verified by us. We have no belief one way or the other in relation to the accuracy of such information, figures and projections. PRD will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from any statement, figure, calculation or any other information that you rely upon that is contained in the material. Prepared by PRD Research © All medians and volumes are calculated by PRD Research. Use with written permission only. All other responsibilities disclaimed.