APPROVED PENDING SIGN UP - SPACIOUS FAMILY HOME, IN IDEAL LOCATION
This property is located on high ground in the popular area of Bundaberg West, with a short stroll to St Patrick's Catholic primary school, all medical facilities/hospitals, all major shopping precincts, cafes/restaurants & rail.
This architecturally designed home features;
• 3 generous sized bedrooms all feature BIR's, ceiling fans, carpeted floors.
• Master bedroom features a huge WIR, Air Conditioning and new Ensuite, with windows facing all angles designed to capture breezes and privacy.
• Beautifully updated open plan kitchen with large gas cooktop, and electric oven. There is plenty of bench & cupboard space, all designed to flow into the open plan lounging/dining areas.
• Large carpeted main lounge room, along with separate sitting and dining areas off the kitchen.
• Additional study between the kitchen and main bedroom, with two large built built-in mirrored cupboards & large wrap-around desk.
• The main bathroom features separate shower and bath.
• This home has 2 separate and very private outdoor entertaining areas, with two huge covered areas (fans & powered) with modern sunken-design to walk out straight from the open-planned kitchen. These are perfect dining & entertaining areas to relax, unwind and enjoy no matter the weather. There is an additional court-yard area at the rear of this home overlooking the large tropical back yard.
• Large fully fenced back yard.
• Huge lock-up double shed in the rear yard, complete with power, fan, storage and lights - this shed has the capacity to have 4 cars stored if required.
• This home has ample amounts of storage areas/cupboards, ceiling fans and security screens throughout.
• There is a huge double attached garage with remote control access to the end of house with additional storage area.
Pets are subject to application.
This property is available from the 10th December 2021.
VIEWINGS ARRANGED SUBJECT TO PRE-APPROVAL STATUS ONLY
As you can appreciate our office wishes to avoid the potential spread of germs. To ensure our current and prospective tenants safety - we ask that you please view all photos online and conduct a drive by to ascertain if the house suits your requirements. Once this has been done we invite you to submit an application form - subject to pre-approval and viewing of the property. Applications will then be taken to the landlord to approve a shortlist that we will then arrange to take through the property.
About bundaberg west
median house price350000
median house rent295
suburb rental yield4.4%
Source: Suburb Flyover Report Series, APM Pricefinder. PRD does not give any warranty in relation to the accuracy of the information contained in this report. If you intend to rely upon the information contained herein, you must take note that the Information, figures and projections have been provided by various sources and have not been verified by us. We have no belief one way or the other in relation to the accuracy of such information, figures and projections. PRD will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from any statement, figure, calculation or any other information that you rely upon that is contained in the material. Prepared by PRD Research © All medians and volumes are calculated by PRD Research. Use with written permission only. All other responsibilities disclaimed.