Sold for $345,000
Brick Home with Multiple Living Areas Plus Teenagers Retreat
Looking for space for the whole family? This lowset brick and tile home has 2 living areas, separate dining room, PLUS teenagers retreat!
Be quick to inspect!
- Main living room, separate dining room with air-conditioning, PLUS an additional second living space
- Updated kitchen with an abundance of cabinetry
- 3 bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes
- Study/office that can be used to your advantage as a 4th bedroom
- Great sized undercover patio area, perfect for entertaining family and friends
- Fully tiled with ceiling fans throughout
- Teenagers retreat outside with an additional utilities room - this space could be used for the kids, as a guest house, gym or as a separate work space for those that are set up at home!
- Modern bathroom with bath, shower and separate toilet
- Laundry with overhead cabinetry and bench space
- Situated on a corner block, you also have the space to add your own carport (STCA)
This property is situated in a prime location - being under a 10 minute drive to Bundaberg CBD, close to Goodwood Highway, which makes heading South a breeze, just 2 minutes to Macadamia's Australia - which now has one of Bundaberg's newest restaurants 'The Orchid Table', and you can be on our beautiful coast in less than a 15 minutes drive.
Estimated rental return of $380 - $400 per week.
Investors note - Bundaberg is currently experiencing a 0.4% vacancy rate, which is favourable for Landlords.
Rates are approx. $1,550 per half year (plus water).
For a more in-depth look at the property, please view the Virtual Tour.
Call, text or email Ainsley Driver and Zak Wright for more information, or to book a private inspection.
median house price340000
median house rent310
suburb rental yield4.7%
Source: Suburb Flyover Report Series, APM Pricefinder. PRD does not give any warranty in relation to the accuracy of the information contained in this report. If you intend to rely upon the information contained herein, you must take note that the Information, figures and projections have been provided by various sources and have not been verified by us. We have no belief one way or the other in relation to the accuracy of such information, figures and projections. PRD will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from any statement, figure, calculation or any other information that you rely upon that is contained in the material. Prepared by PRD Research © All medians and volumes are calculated by PRD Research. Use with written permission only. All other responsibilities disclaimed.