Sold for $420,000
Large on Character and Living Space!
Fully refurbished inside and out, this charming home is ready for its new owner!
On a gorgeous tree lined street, the street appeal will invite you in and make you feel right at home.
You will love all the outdoor living space - enjoy your morning cuppa on the statement front porch that over-looks the well established gardens and arbour, or relax with your afternoon beverage of choice on the back deck, with privacy screening and views of your backyard oasis.
This property captures a feeling of 'home' as soon as you walk in the front door.
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel dishwasher and oven, plenty of cabinetry, walk-in pantry, plus a separate dining area
- Main living room in the heart of the home
- Family sized additional living area/rumpus downstairs
- Designated office/study area
- 3 spacious queen sized bedrooms, main bedroom contains ensuite & walk-in wardrobe
- Covered back entertaining deck with two sitting areas
- The established gardens & lawn are easy to maintain, and offer privacy to the property
- Backyard has a garden shed/workshop and even an outdoor shower
- Attached single bay lock-up garage on the right of the home, wide enough to fit a family car with motorised roller door
- Side access on the left, with double gates and plenty of space to park your caravan, boat, trailer and/or additional vehicles
- Security screens and ceiling fans throughout
- Completely rewired with new meter box (wired to plug in a generator) - 15amp at front/back of property
Located in the Medical Precinct, surrounded by Residential B zoning, this home is also a perfect opportunity to establish an at home business.
Close to Bundaberg CBD, Private and Public Hospital's, Cafes, Public Transport, Schools and major Shopping Centres - the location could not be anymore convenient for every lifestyle!
Rates are approx. $1,500 per half year.
Estimated rental return of $390 - $410 per week.
Investors note - Bundaberg is currently experiencing a 0.4% vacancy rate, which is favourable for Landlords.
For a more in-depth look at the home, please view the Virtual Tour.
Call, text or email Zak Wright for more information, or to book a private viewing!
About bundaberg west
median house price350000
median house rent295
suburb rental yield4.4%
Source: Suburb Flyover Report Series, APM Pricefinder. PRD does not give any warranty in relation to the accuracy of the information contained in this report. If you intend to rely upon the information contained herein, you must take note that the Information, figures and projections have been provided by various sources and have not been verified by us. We have no belief one way or the other in relation to the accuracy of such information, figures and projections. PRD will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from any statement, figure, calculation or any other information that you rely upon that is contained in the material. Prepared by PRD Research © All medians and volumes are calculated by PRD Research. Use with written permission only. All other responsibilities disclaimed.