Sold for $445,000
Coastal Brick Home in Desired Location!
With cool sea breezes, a large 817sqm block with established gardens and trees, single bay shed and an outdoor entertainment area this home ticks all the boxes.
Being a short walk from Rifle Range Beach, Coral Reef Park, playground and even barbecues, this home is in a great location.
This coastal home includes;
• Tiled living and dining area with large security screened windows allowing fresh sea air and sunlight.
• Highly functional kitchen with electric stove, ample bench space and and pantry.
• Air-conditioned main bedroom with built in robe and direct bathroom access.
• Bathroom with bath, vanity and mirror, and a brand new shower.
• Second tiled bedroom with built in cupboard.
• Air-conditioned third bedroom with built in cupboards.
• Family sized laundry room with side access to clothes line and yard.
• Undercover entertainment area overlooking the expansive back yard.
• Undercover carport and patio area attached to the front of the house.
• Single bay, lockable, shed with front access.
For an opportunity to view this well built and perfectly located home, contact Mark and Kynan Today!
median house price555000
median house rent355
suburb rental yield3.3%
Source: Suburb Flyover Report Series, APM Pricefinder. PRD does not give any warranty in relation to the accuracy of the information contained in this report. If you intend to rely upon the information contained herein, you must take note that the Information, figures and projections have been provided by various sources and have not been verified by us. We have no belief one way or the other in relation to the accuracy of such information, figures and projections. PRD will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from any statement, figure, calculation or any other information that you rely upon that is contained in the material. Prepared by PRD Research © All medians and volumes are calculated by PRD Research. Use with written permission only. All other responsibilities disclaimed.