APPLICATION APPROVED PENDING VIEWING
This home has new owner and looking for the perfect tenants
• Quality 4 bedroom brick home featuring timeless 'neutral tones'
• Contemporary kitchen with quality appliances including Bosch dishwasher, wall oven, cook top and lots of cupboard space and a generous pantry.
• A large split system air conditioner will cool the lounge room, family room and dining area.
• Low maintenance floor tiles throughout the entire property.
• Spacious master bedroom has a split system air conditioner, a large wardrobe and an ensuite.
• Bedrooms 2,3 and 4 are all generous in size and all have built-in wardrobes.
• Large outdoor entertaining area overlooks the manicured gardens and has custom made weather blinds.
• Open plan and light filled this home will impress even the fussiest of buyers.
• Double 'under roof' security parking for your cars with remote entry and internal access.
• Side access gates into the back yard and the large shed.
• A large green house is located at the side of the property.
• There is a solar hot water system and the ceiling is also insulated for year round comfort.
• 14 solar roof panels will ensure your electricity costs are kept to a minimum.
• Huge 9m x 6m powered high clearance colourbond shed with 2.7m clearance roller doors and 15AMP point.
• Security screens have been fitted to all windows and doors.
• Just minutes from the Bundaberg CBD, schools, child care facilities and local shopping centre.
SORRY NO PETS
VIEWINGS ARRANGED SUBJECT TO PRE-APPROVAL STATUS ONLY
As you can appreciate our office wishes to avoid the potential spread of germs. To ensure our current and prospective tenants safety - we ask that you please view all photos online and conduct a drive by to ascertain if the house suits your requirements. Once this has been done we invite you to submit an application form - subject to pre-approval and viewing of the property. Applications will then be taken to the landlord to approve a shortlist that we will then arrange to take through the property
About bundaberg north
median house price302500
median house rent295
suburb rental yield5.1%
Source: Suburb Flyover Report Series, APM Pricefinder. PRD does not give any warranty in relation to the accuracy of the information contained in this report. If you intend to rely upon the information contained herein, you must take note that the Information, figures and projections have been provided by various sources and have not been verified by us. We have no belief one way or the other in relation to the accuracy of such information, figures and projections. PRD will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from any statement, figure, calculation or any other information that you rely upon that is contained in the material. Prepared by PRD Research © All medians and volumes are calculated by PRD Research. Use with written permission only. All other responsibilities disclaimed.