Sold for $416,000
INVESTOR OPPORTUNITY! 6.6% POTENTIAL YIELD!
Timber duplex, currently tenanted with an immediate return of $495 per week!
• Tiled modern kitchen / dining combined - with a separate lounge room
• Tiled small office area with phone jack and power point adjoins the bathroom
• Brand new bathroom with shower and vanity
• Toilet is separate and is situated near to the tiled laundry
• Air-conditioned master bedroom with ceiling fans in kitchen and lounge room
• Rented at $270 per year until 5th June 2022
• Modern kitchen, stainless steel oven and glass top stove, rangehood, mosaic splashback tiles, pantry and an abundance of cupboards
• Tiled open plan kitchen/dining, with separate lounge room featuring raked ceilings
• Brand new bathroom with shower and vanity, with separate toilet
• Bedrooms 1 and 2 are both carpeted, main bedroom is air conditioned and has a built-in cupboard and ceiling fan
• External access laundry with shelved storage
• Rented at $225 per week until 10th May 2023
The duplex shares a double carport + the use of 1 garden shed each.
For a more in-depth view, please check out the Virtual Tour
Call, text or email Ainsley Driver and Zak Wright for more information, or to book a private viewing!
median house price344000
Source: Suburb Flyover Report Series, APM Pricefinder. PRD does not give any warranty in relation to the accuracy of the information contained in this report. If you intend to rely upon the information contained herein, you must take note that the Information, figures and projections have been provided by various sources and have not been verified by us. We have no belief one way or the other in relation to the accuracy of such information, figures and projections. PRD will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from any statement, figure, calculation or any other information that you rely upon that is contained in the material. Prepared by PRD Research © All medians and volumes are calculated by PRD Research. Use with written permission only. All other responsibilities disclaimed.