Sold for $815,000
BEST OF BOTH WORLDS…
Did someone say 'I want to be on acreage but still be in town'? How about your own tennis court, swimming pool and no back neighbours...
If raising a family is the stage of life you're in, then this property needs to be at the top of your list.
This home offers a sprawling executive 5 bedroom residence on just over an acre.
With 3 living areas, it is perfect for a large family to live comfortably inside, as well as an abundance of outdoor options, including a sparkling in-ground pool, tennis court and even a goal post for the football lovers - the kids will never be bored!
- Carpeted formal living & dining room at the front of the home
- Beautiful elevated kitchen with stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances, huge fridge space and plenty of cupboards for storage
- Separate dining or breakfast nook
- Air-conditioned family living that flows on to the outdoor entertaining area
- Massive rumpus room/kids retreat with built-in entertainment unit and air-conditioning
- Office or 5th bedroom off of the rumpus with built-in wardrobe.
- Master bedroom with air-conditioning, ensuite, walk-in wardrobe + built-in sliding wardrobe
- 3 additional bedrooms, all carpeted with built-in wardrobes and air-conditioning
- Powder room with stone bench tops and linen cupboards, separate bath and shower and separate toilet
- Laundry with an abundance of storage space including overhead cabinetry and stone bench tops
- Covered outdoor entertaining area, large enough to host all your family and friends
- In-ground swimming pool
- Tennis court
- 4 car accomodation, with a double lock up garage plus side access to the double bay shed
- Security screens and ceiling fans throughout
Rates are approx. $1,650 per half year (not including water consumption). Property is on septic.
Close to amenities and only an 8 minute drive to Bundaberg CBD, short drive to local public and private schools and just 15 minutes to Bargara Beach.
For a more in-depth look, please check out the Virtual Tour.
Call, text or email Ainsley Driver and Zak Wright for more information, or to book your own private viewing!
About avenell heights
median house price351000
Source: Suburb Flyover Report Series, APM Pricefinder. PRD does not give any warranty in relation to the accuracy of the information contained in this report. If you intend to rely upon the information contained herein, you must take note that the Information, figures and projections have been provided by various sources and have not been verified by us. We have no belief one way or the other in relation to the accuracy of such information, figures and projections. PRD will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from any statement, figure, calculation or any other information that you rely upon that is contained in the material. Prepared by PRD Research © All medians and volumes are calculated by PRD Research. Use with written permission only. All other responsibilities disclaimed.