SALT WATER FRONTAGE, ON 6+ ACRES, WITH FOUR TITLES!
A country lifestyle awaits, only 3 minutes from town, restaurants and schools!
This serene property is located on 6 plus acres, that adjoins the beautiful Burnett River, to have your own private river front access. With a classic highset Queenslander, a fenced house yard and plenty of space for the kids and dog to run and explore. Endless potential with four titles, to sell off, or rent the paddock for horses / cows or market gardens. Or, Air b n b with tiny homes. A golden opportunity not to be missed!
- The traditional highset Queenslander has classic high ceilings, with stunningly intricate cornices and ceiling roses, a renovator's delight!
- 2 well sized bedrooms, with a sleep out style 3rd bedroom, each with large built-in robes and ceiling fans. The master bedroom has a picturesque window seat, with original, coloured stained glass windows.
- A functional bathroom, with shower over bathtub.
- An updated kitchen with good cupboard storage and bench space and a built-in pantry cupboard.
- Hardwood timber floors flow throughout the home, with stunning stained glass windows and french doors. All of the charm you'd hope for in a classic Queenslander style home!
- Relax on the front private verandah, enjoying the QLD summer breezes.
- Beneath the home, has a functional laundry, car accommodation and an undercover entertainment / sitting area. There is good stumps.
- Expansive house yard, with plenty of space to add a chicken coop and vege patch. Or relax and have BBQ's, with room for the kids and pets to run and play, enjoying our great QLD outdoors.
- Fenced paddock suitable for horses, cows, sheep etc. with a large rear carport for shelter and established trees for shade.
- Property adjoins the beautiful Burnett River, to have your own private river access to fish, crab & prawn and enjoy the water views, right in your own backyard. With the possibility of adding a boat ramp or jetty. (Subject to council approval)
- Walk to the popular Oodies Cafe for great coffee, or family friendly Railway Hotel - Spotted Dog, for a meal and Northway Plaza, with an IGA and hairdresser's.
- Only 3 minute's drive to the CBD, medical precinct; including hospitals, major shopping centre's, restaurants / cafes, good schools and childcare facilities.
- Four titles with just over 6 acres, has the potential to be sold separately.
- Rental income est. up to $450 / week for house and yard. Plus a potential of a further $200+ / week, for the fenced paddocks, the property has the possibility to be income earning.
An appealing lifestyle acreage with river front access, multiple titles and a classic Queenslander, everything you could want, in the heart of town... This doesn't come up every day! A fantastic opportunity for a family, renovator, first home owner or investor.
Contact Stacey MacDonald, exclusive marketing agent M: 0402 265 469
About bundaberg north
median house price302500
median house rent295
suburb rental yield5.1%
Source: Suburb Flyover Report Series, APM Pricefinder. PRD does not give any warranty in relation to the accuracy of the information contained in this report. If you intend to rely upon the information contained herein, you must take note that the Information, figures and projections have been provided by various sources and have not been verified by us. We have no belief one way or the other in relation to the accuracy of such information, figures and projections. PRD will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from any statement, figure, calculation or any other information that you rely upon that is contained in the material. Prepared by PRD Research © All medians and volumes are calculated by PRD Research. Use with written permission only. All other responsibilities disclaimed.