APPROVED APPLICATION PENDING SIGN UP
This home has so much to offer. Everyday will feel like a holiday in this 'resort' style private residence
• Featuring 4 spacious bedrooms some have built-in wardrobes and split system air conditioners.
• Modern kitchen has quality appliances including a dishwasher and an abundance of cupboards and bench space.
• Large air conditioned lounge room with glass sliding door access out onto the private covered front verandah.
• Extra wide hallway and stunning polished hardwood timber floors and carpeted bedrooms.
• Two beautiful fully renovated bathrooms side by side with separate toilet.
• Family sized dining area
• Spacious lounge room will cater for your 3 seater or corner lounge suite.
• Generous laundry with a large built-in storage cupboard.
• In-ground swimming pool with shady tropical surrounds.
• Covered front verandah flows seamlessly from the inside to the outside where you can enjoy year round entertaining.
• Massive rumpus/games room is also the perfect play area or TV room for children.
• 5.25kw solar system with 19 roof panels will keep your electricity costs low
• Double under roof parking for two cars
• Fully fenced 'high and dry' 701m2 block in a family friendly location.
• Only minutes from Sugarland Shopping Centre, corner stores, child care facilities, primary schools, University, restaurants and cafes.
• Located on the corner of Watkin and Pickett Streets with access into the garage via Pickett Street.
At a Glance
Living areas: 2
Split System Air Cons: Yes x 3
Solar Power: Yes (19 roof panels with a 5.25kw system)
In-ground Swimming Pool: Yes
Huge Rumpus Room: Yes
Car Accom: 2
VIEWINGS ARRANGED SUBJECT TO PRE-APPROVAL STATUS ONLY
As you can appreciate our office wishes to avoid the potential spread of germs. To ensure our current and prospective tenants safety - we ask that you please view all photos online and conduct a drive by to ascertain if the house suits your requirements. Once this has been done we invite you to submit an application form - subject to pre-approval and viewing of the property. Applications will then be taken to the landlord to approve a shortlist that we will then arrange to take through the property.
About svensson heights
median house price322500
median house rent310
suburb rental yield5.0%
Source: Suburb Flyover Report Series, APM Pricefinder. PRD does not give any warranty in relation to the accuracy of the information contained in this report. If you intend to rely upon the information contained herein, you must take note that the Information, figures and projections have been provided by various sources and have not been verified by us. We have no belief one way or the other in relation to the accuracy of such information, figures and projections. PRD will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from any statement, figure, calculation or any other information that you rely upon that is contained in the material. Prepared by PRD Research © All medians and volumes are calculated by PRD Research. Use with written permission only. All other responsibilities disclaimed.