EXECUTIVE HOME IN PRESTIGIOUS SUBURB
Presenting for sale in the 'sought after' suburb of Paddington Grove - is an immaculate property - just 10 minutes from the surf & shopping at the beachside community of BARGARA.
You will be impressed when you inspect this beautiful light-filled family home, built in 2010 by Bundy Homes and lovingly maintained ever since.
This property has been designed for family living with 3 generous bedrooms and a dedicated office, separate lounge & sunroom overlooking the entertainment area. The modern open plan kitchen and dining is the central hub of the home, and open out onto outdoor living. This property is perfect for the family or couple who want a home with great street appeal in a peaceful cul-de-sac location, but still close to schools, shopping centres, medical & dental centres.
Property Features you will love:
- The well-planned wide foyer leads you through to spacious air-conditioned living room and sunroom - which then flows out onto the entertainment area
- Open plan Galley-style kitchen features space for a 2-door fridge, loads of storage, ceramic cooktop, dishwasher, waist height built-in electric oven and plenty of prep area benchtop and breakfast bar.
- Large Dining room is overlooked from the Kitchen, and flows out to the entertaining area and backyard
- Generous Master bedroom features a walk-in-robe & Ensuite, air-conditioning, as well as extra built-in robes - your storage problems solved!
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 are both spacious with built-ins, fans & downlights
- The dedicated Study/Office has a streamline built-in desk and could easily accommodate as a sewing/craft room
- Separate laundry with linen storage & folding bench
- Main Bathroom includes shower and bathtub, vanity, and toilet separate.
- Double remote lock-up garage with internal access, built-in shelving & epoxy flooring
- Low maintenance fully established & fenced, private 804m2 block with double gated side access
- Solar Hot Water System
- Security Screens throughout
More information you need to know:
- 1.88 km to excellent Medical facility & pharmacy, Post Office, Café, Takeaway, Bakery, Boutique, Hairdresser & Bottleshop
- 2.6 km to St Lukes Anglican School - Kindergarten to Year 12
- 3.2 km to Kalkie State School - Primary State School
- 5.8 km to CBD businesses & Shopping Centres
- 9.9 km to Bargara Beach
- Town Water & Sewerage
- Rates: $1750 per half year
- Currently tenanted
Contact the Exclusive Agents Peter or Maree Barone today on 0438 4462 69 or 0438 446 211 for a chance to view the home before it sells!
median house price450000
Source: Suburb Flyover Report Series, APM Pricefinder. PRD does not give any warranty in relation to the accuracy of the information contained in this report. If you intend to rely upon the information contained herein, you must take note that the Information, figures and projections have been provided by various sources and have not been verified by us. We have no belief one way or the other in relation to the accuracy of such information, figures and projections. PRD will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from any statement, figure, calculation or any other information that you rely upon that is contained in the material. Prepared by PRD Research © All medians and volumes are calculated by PRD Research. Use with written permission only. All other responsibilities disclaimed.