Sold for $400,000
WALK TO THE OCEAN FROM THIS MAGNIFICENT 4 BEDROOM EXECUTIVE HOME
Deal directly with the Exclusive listing Agent Vicki Hodges to ensure you receive accurate and up to date information on this outstanding property!
- Located within easy walking distance from the deep blue Pacific Ocean at Innes Park
- Chef's kitchen is centrally located in this stunning property offering a walk-in pantry, Bosch dishwasher, canopy range hood and stainless steel oven plus a bulkhead with recessed lighting.
- Generous media room and a large open plan family room with large wood combustion heater for those chilly winter nights.
- Brand new 'impressive ultra quick step' low maintenance flooring has been professionally installed in all 4 bedrooms.
- Master bedroom with split system air conditioner, built-in wardrobe, ceiling fan and spacious ensuite with double sink vanity and double shower.
- Main bathroom with large shower and deep bathtub plus a powder room with vanity and a separate toilet.
- Bedrooms 2,3 and 4 all have ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes and bedroom 2 also has a split system air conditioner.
- 9 foot ceilings throughout and the property and the property has just been freshly painted inside.
- Breeze catching back timber deck is fully fenced and comes complete with shade sail.
- Low maintenance lawns and easy care landscaped gardens with drought resistant plants.
- Side access gates give full access into the huge backyard.
- Featuring town water as well as a low maintenance septic system.
- Cement rendered home with colourbond roof is approximately 12 years old.
- Insulated ceilings with 2 temperature controlled exhaust fans.
- Patterned concrete driveway and paths.
- Double door entry with large tiled front entry portico.
- Double security parking for your cars with remote tilt-a-door.
- A combination of crimsafe security doors and aluminum security screens on windows.
- Recessed lighting in every room and timber blinds throughout.
- Double security parking for 2 cars plus 2 very large storage cupboards.
- Huge 1207m2 block of land which is fully fenced.
- Located in a quiet, family friendly cul-de-sac amongst other quality homes.
- Owners are committed to selling and have priced this property accordingly.
- Should you require any further information or would like to arrange a private inspection of this exclusively listed property please give the Exclusive listing Agent Vicki Hodges a call today on 0407962669.
This executive home is close to the area?s best beaches, seven day shopping, cafes, hotels and restaurants, ocean and beach side walkways and parks as well as great fishing and diving spots.
Innes Park is a quiet, peaceful but highly sought after location for you and your family and there is a childcare centre and local parks all within walking distance as well as school buses if required.
The large Regional City of Bundaberg is located just a short 10 minutes? drive from the coastal community at Innes Park.
AT A GLANCE:
Living areas: 2
Walkin-in Pantry: Yes
9ft ceilings: Yes
Car Accom: 2
Timber deck: Yes
Side Access: Yes
Town water: Yes
Land Size: 1207m2
Council Rates: $1117.00 (per half year)
About innes park
median house price565000
median house rent350
suburb rental yield3.2%
Source: Suburb Flyover Report Series, APM Pricefinder. PRD does not give any warranty in relation to the accuracy of the information contained in this report. If you intend to rely upon the information contained herein, you must take note that the Information, figures and projections have been provided by various sources and have not been verified by us. We have no belief one way or the other in relation to the accuracy of such information, figures and projections. PRD will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from any statement, figure, calculation or any other information that you rely upon that is contained in the material. Prepared by PRD Research © All medians and volumes are calculated by PRD Research. Use with written permission only. All other responsibilities disclaimed.