This warm and spacious family home is perched proudly at the top of tightly held Lakemba Place, one of Brassall?s most prestigious cul-de-sac?s. First time offered for sale you now have the chance to move your family into this quiet area and enjoy stunning views of Mt Coo-tha and the D?Aguilar Range. The property boasts many large living zones and a huge out-door living area with a North East Aspect.
- 4 bedrooms with ensuite and WIR
- Formal lounge and formal dining rooms
- Large kitchen with meals area
- Separate family room opening out to the covered patio area
- Fully air-conditioned, fans and full security, ducted evaporative air conditioning
- Remote garage with internal entry
- New $6000 hot water system
- Fully fenced 775m2 block
- Excellent breezes, views, natural light & privacy
- Strong long term land value
Call us today to arrange your personal tour before it's too late.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide