Your new home or investment awaits you with this superior quality end of building apartment, with an abundance of natural light and magnificent views to the glistening Broadwater, Hinterland and the city lights of the Surfers paradise skyline.
The current owners have resided in the apartment since new and have added many exceptional extras, that you will enjoy as the new owner. The apartment thus offers many upgrades and additions not found in most.
* Three spacious bedrooms with the master bedroom separated from guest
bedrooms at opposite end of apartment.
* Spacious en-suite with double basins and large shower egress in addition to the nicely
appointed guest?s bathroom.
* Generous open plan living and dining area which through the floor to ceiling sliding
doors, open out onto the private outdoor balcony for great entertaining.
* Galley style kitchen with plenty of cupboard space great size pantry and quality Bosch
* Separate good size media/study which can be closed off for the person working from
home or to view a good movie.
* The laundry has been well designed and thought through for apartment living.
* This apartment has fully ducted air conditioning for your comfort all year round.
* Safe and secure parking accessed by remote control with a lockable storage facility
aligned to this apartment.
* The building facilities include residents lounge which is fully equipped and can be
booked for private functions, heated swimming pool with spa, outdoor barbecue and
well equipped gymnasium.
* Outgoings Strata $78/week (approx) + Council Rates and Water
The building is approximately 7 minutes from Southport CBD, 14 Minutes to Gold Coast University Hospital, Griffith University and some of the 2018 Gold Coast Commonwealth Games sites close at hand.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide