Tucked away on the edge of town sits this Western Red Cedar home on 4.15 acres with river access.
- 4 large bedrooms plus office, main bedroom with ensuite and doors onto verandah
- Open plan kitchen, lounge and dining with red cedar Cathedral ceilings & oregon beams
- Brush box floor boards throughout, verandahs wrap around the home with 7 entrances
- Beautiful in-ground 11.8m x 4m salt water poxy pool plus bio septic system & town water
- 2 paddocks which make up 4.15 acres leading down to the banks of the Richmond River
- Generous granny flat with kitchen and lounge, big bedroom with built-ins,spa bath and verandahs
This home is different from the rest, and made from beautiful hardwood timbers.
Only a short hop skip and jump from the towns CBD you must have this one on your inspection list.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide