If exclusivity is what you are searching for then this terrific property is sure to suit your requirements. Prominently situated in Mandurang, this unique home is certainly a special find.
Set on 4 established acres, the native and low maintenance landscaping complements the property beautifully. The internal features of this home include; four large bedrooms, the main with a walk in robe and an ensuite, two of the remaining bedrooms also have built in robes.
The kitchen offers quality appliances including a dishwasher and a separate storage room. The lounge room is separated from the open living area that includes the meal area and kitchen by a striking stone wall that extends to the ceiling to incorporate the fire place. This makes the open plan area a unique space for living life and or entertaining family and friends. The wood heater is also complimented by the timber work that has been incorporated into the architectural designed house. The large windows allow you to be able to view the garden and extensive deck and to take in the remarkable bush views from this elevated point of the home.
Located just off the lounge room is the recently refurbished home office, a spacious well equipped space. To complete this wing of the house is the laundry and additional storage. Located in a separate wing of the home is the central bathroom and toilet along with the 4 bedrooms, 2nd living area and linen press.
Passive solar design and reverse cycle heating and cooling throughout the home ensures comfort year round.
The features of this significant home don?t stop there with the exterior features of the property to include;
• A separate double bay lockup garage with a side workshop has a total area of 63 m2.
• The current 3Kw Solar System has 13 panels on the house roof with room for more,
• An abundance of water totaling 35,000 gallons is stored by a 10,000-gallon water tank tidily located under the huge entertaining deck, plus 2 other tanks of 20,000 and 5,000 gallons.
• Two dams of 0.5 and 1.5 mega litre,
• A Rural Water license of 5.5 mega litre that equates to 11 days in an average year,
• An automatic garden watering system is set up to the garden beds and lawn around the home,
• Pumps a plenty: 1 for the garden, 2 for the fire sprinkler system and 1 for the house,
This astounding home has only ever had one owner and has been carefully cared for over its 25-year life!!
Inspection will not disappoint. Contact the agent to arrange your viewing today!
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide