A STAND OUT RESIDENCE POSITIONED ON A DOUBLE BLOCK
PRD Ballarat is proudly offering for lease a once in a lifetime opportunity to call this spectacular property your home. Situated on a massive 1440m2 (approx) double block, 17-19 Indi Street, Alfredton is sure to impress!
• Upstairs area consists of 5 double sized bedrooms, three featuring built in robes and the remaining two bedrooms both offering a full ensuite and walk in robe.
• Centrally located family bathroom with spa bath, heated towel rail, large shower, vanity and a separate toilet
• Open plan downstairs kitchen / dining / living zone with polished timber flooring and wood fire
• A dream kitchen with stone benchtops, quality stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop, electric fan forced oven, dishwasher and more bench/cupboard storage space than you could wish for
• Large home office with direct access located at the front of the property, ideal for a home business
• An enormous sized conservatory / home gym area with retractable roman blinds to the ceiling, serviced with gas heating
• Well-designed laundry with a separate dedicated ?clothes drying room?
Extra features to this home include:
• High energy rating gas central heating throughout and evaporative cooling throughout all upstairs areas
• Quality fittings and fixtures throughout
• Secure double lock up garage with two auto roller doors, also space for extra storage
• Secure workshop to the rear of the property
• Solar panels fitted to the home to help reduce your electricity costs
• Low maintenance and well maintained gardens and lawns, also with a large veggie patch ready to go
• Undercover pergola patio to the rear
• Great privacy as the property is fully fenced
• Positioned in an excellent location, close to schools, shops, public transport and shopping facilities.
*** Pets are negotiable and considered upon application ***
*** Please note this property is strictly inspections via appointment only. Please contact our leasing concierge team on 5329 4601 to book your personalised inspection today ***
median house price658500
median house rent380
suburb rental yield3.0%
Source: Suburb Flyover Report Series, APM Pricefinder. PRD does not give any warranty in relation to the accuracy of the information contained in this report. If you intend to rely upon the information contained herein, you must take note that the Information, figures and projections have been provided by various sources and have not been verified by us. We have no belief one way or the other in relation to the accuracy of such information, figures and projections. PRD will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from any statement, figure, calculation or any other information that you rely upon that is contained in the material. Prepared by PRD Research © All medians and volumes are calculated by PRD Research. Use with written permission only. All other responsibilities disclaimed.