Located very central to all amenities, are these tidy brick units. Low maintenance complex, with an abundance of potential and good returns... Investor's Must See!
Unit Features, 1 to 4:
- Quiet complex, consisting of 4 units
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 carport garage
- Similar floor plans across each unit
- Open plan kitchen / living areas. The kitchen's have electric stove and ample bench and storage space
- Good sized bedrooms with BIR's
- Bathroom's with shower, vanity and separate toilet
- Tiled laundry, leads outside to the back clothesline area
- Attached carport garage, with direct access into the unit
- Fully security screened, tiled flooring throughout
Annual income is approx. $48,620
Rates are approx $4,150 half yearly
Don't miss the chance to peruse this ideal investment property.
Please call, text or email us to arrange a private viewing of this property. Our agents have taken extra precautions and steps to ensure the safety and health of both you as the buyer and the owner and or tenant as per the directive of the QLD government.
Open Homes are currently being suspended due to the current health and safety concerns around the CoronaVirus.
*The information provided is for use as an estimate only and potential purchasers should make their own inquiries to satisfy themselves of any matters.
About bundaberg south
median house price247000
Source: Suburb Flyover Report Series, APM Pricefinder. PRD does not give any warranty in relation to the accuracy of the information contained in this report. If you intend to rely upon the information contained herein, you must take note that the Information, figures and projections have been provided by various sources and have not been verified by us. We have no belief one way or the other in relation to the accuracy of such information, figures and projections. PRD will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from any statement, figure, calculation or any other information that you rely upon that is contained in the material. Prepared by PRD Research © All medians and volumes are calculated by PRD Research. Use with written permission only. All other responsibilities disclaimed.