Sold for $250,000
MOST OF THE HARD WORK HAS BEEN DONE - JUST FINISH ME OFF!!
Deal directly with Vicki Hodges the Exclusive listing agent to ensure you receive accurate and up to date information on this outstanding property
- A neat and tidy country home on a 2,040m2 block of land (1/2 an acre) in a quiet peaceful location.
- Nearly all the hard work has already been done for you with just the finishing touches etc left to complete.
- There are beautiful hardwood timber floors that have had the old floor coverings removed and are just waiting to be polished.
- This property has 3 very generous sized bedrooms - 2 of the bedrooms have built in wardrobes.
- A lovely light filled home with extra high ceilings.
- The living area or lounge room has also just been freshly painted.
- There is a modern kitchen with stainless steel electric fan forced cooker and plenty of cupboard space as well as a wall air conditioner.
- Older style main bathroom has a bath, separate shower plus a toilet as well as a handy 2nd shower and toilet located near the outdoor entertaining area.
- A huge colourbond shed is 14m x 7.2m shed (4 bay approx) has power and lighting.
- There are also 2 x 15 litre cans of colourbond paint intended to paint the shed and they are included in the sale.
- Breeze catching covered outdoor entertaining area overlooking the back yard and gardens.
- A sturdy weatherboard home with low maintenance cement stumps.
- The majority of this property was re-plumbed after the current owners purchased the property.
- Brand new bore and pump with good quality water that pumps 250 litres (approx) per minute.
- To make watering easy there are 4 sprinklers that have been installed around the property to irrigate the lawns and gardens.
- You will never, ever run out of water as the bore water has been plumbed directly to the property with one of the most efficient ?triple? charcoal filtration systems attached that filters the water before it goes into the property.
- There are also 2 large rain water tanks.
- An extra side carport is perfect to store your trailer, Tinny or ride on mower.
- There is a chook pen so you can collect your own free-range eggs and close by is a veggie garden so you can grow your own fresh vegetables and herbs.
- There is also a large variety of tropical fruit and citrus trees including Lychee, custard apple, mango, orange, lemon, apple, peach and cocoa trees.
- The owners have already started to erect a boundary fence and have cemented in most of the timber posts already and have purchased the straining wire and fencing mesh which they are including with the sale.
- Located in a peaceful semi rural area with just one neighbour and only 13ks from the Bundaberg CBD and major shopping centres.
- The owners are committed to selling and have priced their much loved property accordingly.
- Should you require any further information or would like to arrange a private inspection of this Exclusively listed property please give the Exclusive listing Agent Vicki Hodges a call today on 0407962669?.
At a Glance:
Land Size: 2040m2 (1/2 Acre)
Entertaining area: Yes (large)
Shed: 14m x 7.2m
Insulation: Yes - in the ceiling
Timber Floors: Hardwood
New Bore: Yes
Rain Water Tanks: Yes 2
Chook Pen: Yes
Veggie Garden: Yes
Tropical Fruit Trees: Yes
Bore water is irrigated to lawn sprinklers
Fencing Materials: Yes included
Council Rates: $650.00 per 1/2 year (approx)
median house price639000
Source: Suburb Flyover Report Series, APM Pricefinder. PRD does not give any warranty in relation to the accuracy of the information contained in this report. If you intend to rely upon the information contained herein, you must take note that the Information, figures and projections have been provided by various sources and have not been verified by us. We have no belief one way or the other in relation to the accuracy of such information, figures and projections. PRD will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from any statement, figure, calculation or any other information that you rely upon that is contained in the material. Prepared by PRD Research © All medians and volumes are calculated by PRD Research. Use with written permission only. All other responsibilities disclaimed.