Sold for $285,000
HUGE REDUCTION NOW $329,000 - GOING... GOING... GONE!!!
Deal directly with the Exclusive listing Agent Vicki Hodges to ensure you receive accurate and up to date information on this outstanding property!
DISTINCTIVE ARCHITECTURAL DESIGNED HOME ON A HUGE 1,588M2 BLOCK, SOLAR PANELS, IN-GROUND POOL
A profusion of natural light dances in through an abundance of windows, sliding doors, high pitched ceilings and breeze controlling louvers in this distinctive, architecturally designed family home in the very popular suburb of Kepnock.
- Outstanding large executive style home is located in one of Bundaberg's most sought after streets in Kepnock.
- Prepare to be really SURPRISED when you step inside this uniquely different large family home.
- Spacious and very open plan - this home has a real heart and soul.
- Featuring 4 bedrooms, the master bedroom has an ensuite, walk in robe and its own private balcony.
- Delightful Galley style kitchen includes a servery for easy outdoor entertaining.
- Clever combination of polished Hardwood floors and low maintenance tiled walk areas are sure to please the fussiest of buyers.
- The in-ground concrete pool can be viewed from most areas in the home and completes this total entertainers package.
- There is a separate formal dining area plus a handy casual breakfast area.
- Large formal lounge room plus an open plan family or TV room plus a separate office.
- A huge 1,588m2 block of land with landscaped private grounds is ready for the entertaining this home deserves.
- A peaceful, private oasis with low maintenance lawns and gardens that envelope this peaceful sanctuary.
- Situated in a quiet, family friendly street that's close to schools, shops and child care facilities.
- 18 Solar roof panels will help keep your electricity costs to a minimum.
- Downstairs there is a HUGE rumpus or games room with a low maintenance epoxy flooring.
- Triple under roof car accommodation for your cars and trailer.
- Only minutes to Bundaberg's CBD, corner stores and other facilities.
- Owners are committed to selling and have priced this much loved home accordingly.
- Be very quick as this value packed property will NOT last long at ONLY $359,000.
- Should you require any further information or would like to arrange a private inspection of this Exclusively listed property please give the Exclusive listing Agent Vicki Hodges a call today on Direct: 07 41555066 or Mobile: 0407962669.
At a Glance:
Bathrooms: 2 (total)
Living Areas: 2
Extra Office/Study: Yes
Rumpus/Games Room: Yes
Kitchen: Modern Galley style
Solar Roof Panels: Yes 18 panels
In-ground Pool: Salt Water
Car Accommodation: 3
Land Size: 1588m2 (approx)
Rates: $1860.99 per half year approx
(Discount applied if Rates paid on time) $1765.47)
Electrical Safety Switch:Yes
Smoke Detectors: Yes
The information provided is for use as an estimate only and potential purchasers should make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves of any matters.
median house price330000
median house rent310
suburb rental yield4.9%
Source: Suburb Flyover Report Series, APM Pricefinder. PRD does not give any warranty in relation to the accuracy of the information contained in this report. If you intend to rely upon the information contained herein, you must take note that the Information, figures and projections have been provided by various sources and have not been verified by us. We have no belief one way or the other in relation to the accuracy of such information, figures and projections. PRD will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from any statement, figure, calculation or any other information that you rely upon that is contained in the material. Prepared by PRD Research © All medians and volumes are calculated by PRD Research. Use with written permission only. All other responsibilities disclaimed.