moore park beach
Sold for $418,000
ARCHITECTURALLY DESIGNED HOME - 393M2 UNDER ROOF JUST 400 METRES FROM THE BEACH - BE QUICK FOR THIS ONE!
Deal directly with the Exclusive listing Agent Vicki Hodges to ensure you receive accurate and up to date information on this outstanding property!
- Architecturally designed family home of 393m2 under roof in a popular coastal community just 20 minutes from Bundaberg GPO.
- Quality chefs kitchen crafted from solid Jarrah with an abundance of cupboards and bench space, electric cooktop and wall oven, range hood and walk-in pantry.
- Generous sized family room also has a split system air conditioner and TV point.
- Master bedroom with built-in wardrobe, split system air conditioner, ensuite and French doors leading out to the front verandah.
- Featuring 4 generous built-in bedrooms, all have split system air conditioning and ceiling fans.
- Huge main living/lounge area with ceiling fan, decorative ?Chandelier' light fitting and French doors leading out to the front verandah.
- Separate dining area will easily accommodate your large dining room suite and buffet or hutch.
- There is an extra study/office with split system air conditioner and phone connection.
- Main bathroom with separate shower, spa bath, Jarrah vanity and there is also a handy powder room.
- Large enclosed outdoor entertaining area is fully screened and provides year round comfort.
- There is a covered verandah at both the front and the rear of the property.
- Double remote entry security parking for 2 cars.
- 21 solar roof panels (4kw system) will ensure your electricity bills are kept to a minimum and there are also insulation batts in the ceiling and a solar hot water system.
- A 4002m2 fully fenced block of land just 400 metres from the deep blue Ocean at Moore Park Beach.
- Very low maintenance lawns and landscaped gardens with a variety of shady trees and shrubs.
- The grounds are irrigated from rainwater tanks and there is also an 24.5m2 Greenhouse as well as a larger than average garden shed.
- Entry to the property is via double gates and there is a circular driveway as well as an onsite visitors parking area.
- This property is both energy efficient and environmentally friendly with town water as well as 2 rainwater tanks with a total of 45,000 litres capacity.
- An easy 5 minute drive to local Shops, Cafes, Tavern, Service Station and Primary School.
- A family friendly, peaceful private location set amongst other quality homes on acreage sized blocks.
- Owner is committed to selling and has priced this outstanding property accordingly.
- Should you require any further information or would like to arrange a private inspection of this exclusively listed property please give the Exclusive listing Agent Vicki Hodges a call today on 0407962669.....
At a Glance:
Kitchen: Timber (Jarrah)
Land Size: 4002 m2
Car Accom: 2
Extra Office/Study: Yes
Living Areas: 3
Town Water: Yes
Air-Con: Yes x 6
Car Accom: Yes x 2
Outdoor entertaining: Yes
Ceiling Batts: Yes
Solar Panels: Yes x 21
Solar Hot Water: Yes
Garden Shed: Yes
Green House: Yes
Council Rates: $1,355.00 (approx) per half year.
Town Water: Yes
Smoke Detectors: Yes
Safety Switch: Yes
The information provided is for use as an estimate only and potential purchasers should make their own enquires to satisfy themselves of any matters.
About moore park beach
median house price436250
median house rent300
suburb rental yield3.6%
Source: Suburb Flyover Report Series, APM Pricefinder. PRD does not give any warranty in relation to the accuracy of the information contained in this report. If you intend to rely upon the information contained herein, you must take note that the Information, figures and projections have been provided by various sources and have not been verified by us. We have no belief one way or the other in relation to the accuracy of such information, figures and projections. PRD will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from any statement, figure, calculation or any other information that you rely upon that is contained in the material. Prepared by PRD Research © All medians and volumes are calculated by PRD Research. Use with written permission only. All other responsibilities disclaimed.