A perfectly positioned home, located in a friendly and quiet street, on a 556.4sqm block size. With just a 5 minutes to the Casula Mall Shopping Centre, Lurnea High School, Public School, Parks and easy access to M5 & M7 Motorways, Bus stops and more.
This absolutely stunning brick/veneer family home has it all, everything in place to just move in and enjoy the life.
The moment you walk through the door entry you are struck by the elegance and quality of this spacious single level family home. Offering an enviable lifestyle and modern family living, consisting of 3 generous size bedrooms, spacious master bedroom, with built-ins to 2 bedrooms, modern bathroom and internal laundry with plenty of storage space, split system air conditioner and single lock up garage, plus undercover car space. Modern gourmet kitchen with quality appliances adjoining the large dining area and separate formal living room, which flows into large entertaining terrace and beautifully manicured gardens for the perfect outdoor relaxing and entertaining venue.
Be quick for this one, CALL NOW!!!
Outstanding features include:
* Neat timber kitchen with adjoining large dining area
* 3 Good size bedrooms with Built in to 2 bedrooms
* Separate formal lounge room
* Single lock-up garage plus undercover car space
* Private sunny backyard ideal for family & friends entertaining
* Close to Casula Mall shopping, public transport, parks and schools
* Lots of storage space
* Internal laundry with second toilet
* Potential rental return $440 per week
* Carpet and tiled floors throughout
* Approx. 556.4sqm block of land
* R2 Zoning.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide