Sold for $290,000
COMPLETELY RENOVATED HAMPTONS STYLE HOME IN TOP LOCATION....
Deal directly with the Exclusive listing Agent Vicki Hodges to ensure you receive accurate and up to date information on this outstanding property!
This stylish and sophisticated 3 bedroom family home has been completely renovated from top to toe with quality fittings and fixtures in timeless colour schemes that will last the test of time.
- Contemporary 'Hamptons' style weatherboard home that has been completely renovated and is located in one of Bundaberg's most popular suburbs, Svensson Heights.
- Featuring 3 spacious bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes, modern 4 blade ceiling fans and quality soft furnishings.
- Eye-catching chefs kitchen with modern open shelving, a genuine mosaic marble splash-back, hardwearing Diamond Gloss' bench-tops, integrated dishwasher, stainless steel electric oven, range hood, modern pendant lighting, LED down-lights. There is also a breakfast bar for casual dining and a handy window servery through to the outdoor entertaining area.
- Re-wired, re-plumbed PLUS new gyprock AND freshly painted both inside and outside and renovated to a FIRST CLASS SPECIFIATION not a BUDGET by a well known local tradesman.
- Queen sized master bedroom with split system air conditioner, 4 blade ceiling fan, built-in wardrobe and a stunning ensuite with ceiling to floor tiles, custom made vanity with designer hand basin, 1200mm shower recess with glass pivot shower screen, rainfall shower head, skylight and top end fittings and fixtures including a heated towel rail and exhaust fan with heat lamp.
- Main living area with 4 blade remote controlled fan, TV and phone point and LED lighting throughout.
- Hardwood timber floors throughout much of this home have been finished with a distinctive and very eye catching dark grey 'lime-wash.
- Light filled and open plan this family home surprised with its soaring high ceilings and open plan layout.
- Featuring a gorgeous main bathroom with a shower with glass pivot shower screen, custom made vanity and designer hand basin with double cupboard and open display shelving, pendant lighting, exhaust fan with heat lamp, heated towel rail, large built-in linen cupboard, ceiling to floor tiles and quality fittings and fixtures.
- A split system air conditioner in the living, dining and kitchen area provides year-round comfort in both summer and winter.
- A resort style covered outdoor entertaining area (8.5m x 3.5m) overlooks the low maintenance backyard and provides a private place to sit and enjoy your morning coffee or the perfect place to hold a BBQ with family and friends or just a quiet spot to relax after a long day at work.
- French doors lead from the kitchen out to the entertaining area and there are original casement windows throughout.
- Step down into the 5m x 3m 2nd living/family or TV room which has a hard wearing tiled floor and its also here you will find the laundry neatly tucked away inside a triple track sliding door cupboard.
- The front verandah is approx 11m x 2m long and has a contemporary timber-look tiled floor and runs nearly the full length of the front of the property.
- Single security parking for your car with remote entry and new concrete driveway.
- A corner block with 2 street access and double entry gates into the back yard and a fully fenced 698m2 block of land.
- Located in a quiet family friendly neighbourhood and close to ATW sport club, Shalom college, Norville school, Corner store and close to child care facilities.
- There is plenty of room in the back yard for either a shed or a swimming pool if required.
- Owners are committed to selling and have priced this outstanding property accordingly.
- Should you require any further information or would like to arrange a private inspection of this exclusively listed property please give the Exclusive listing Agent Vicki Hodges a call on 0407962669 today.
At A Glance
Bathrooms: 2 (Both brand new)
Living areas: 2
Outdoor area: Yes - 8.5m x 3.5m
Toilets: x 2 (dual flush + soft close)
Air Con: Yes x 2
Car Accom: Yes (remote entry)
Side Access: Yes - Double gates
New Gyprock: Yes
Footings: Brick piers
Council Rates: $1,600 (Approx)
About svensson heights
median house price322500
median house rent310
suburb rental yield5.0%
Source: Suburb Flyover Report Series, APM Pricefinder. PRD does not give any warranty in relation to the accuracy of the information contained in this report. If you intend to rely upon the information contained herein, you must take note that the Information, figures and projections have been provided by various sources and have not been verified by us. We have no belief one way or the other in relation to the accuracy of such information, figures and projections. PRD will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from any statement, figure, calculation or any other information that you rely upon that is contained in the material. Prepared by PRD Research © All medians and volumes are calculated by PRD Research. Use with written permission only. All other responsibilities disclaimed.