Attention Investors, Developers and Families, please don't miss the rare opportunity of owning this dual residential properties on R4 high density zoning, selling in one line, set in a prime location in Churchill Gardens Estate, on approximately 669.7sqm block. To be offering for the first time on the market is this stylish Duplex, consisting of two homes on one title. Each house offering 4 large bedrooms, one bedroom downstairs and three bedrooms upstairs with mirrored built ins and ensuite bathroom to main bedroom, modern gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances. Those spacious homes design offers fully tiled large formal lounge and separate dining area, with large internal laundry and guest toilet, luxury 3 way bathroom upstairs, large back yard and single lock up garage with internal access and second car space. Just a short distance to Casula Mall, Schools, Bus, playing fields and easy access to M5 & M7. The current total Gross Annual return is $51,220 approximately. Please call Mirjana Milanko for more details on 0400 282 009.
EACH RESIDENCE OFFERING:
* 4 generous bedrooms with mirrored built-in robes
* Master bedroom is with modern ensuite
* Huge open plan living and dining areas
* Luxury 3 way main bathroom
* Spacious stylish kitchen with stainless steel appliances
* Ducted Air-conditioning, carpeted and tiled flooring
* Fully-fenced yard and low maintenance garden
* Large lockup garage with internal access
* Private driveway and second car space
* Quality fixtures and inclusions throughout
* 669.7sqm block size (approx) Zoned R4 High Density
* Short distance to Casula Mall, Schools, Bus, playing fields and more
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide