Sold for $325,000
BRICK AND TILE, EXTRA SHED, SIDE ACCESS, CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION.... BE QUICK!
Deal directly with the Exclusive listing Agent Vicki Hodges to ensure you receive accurate and up to date information on this outstanding property!
- Large low set brick and tile home in one of Bundaberg's best locations.
- Featuring 4 large bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans.
- Master bedroom has a walk in wardrobe and a good sized ensuite as well as sliding door access to the outdoor area.
- Open plan lounge room with split system air conditioner that will easily cool the dining and kitchen areas too.
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher, wall oven and an abundance of cupboards and bench space.
- A full sized family room that will easily cater for a 2nd lounge suite or casual furniture.
- Low maintenance tiled floors to all traffic areas as well as family room and the kitchen and dining areas.
- Main bathroom with a separate shower and bath and a separate toilet as well.
- Lots of storage in this well maintained family home.
- Large outdoor entertaining area overlooks the low maintenance fully fenced backyard.
- Double lock up (remote control entry) to the under roof garage.
- Extra 4.5m x 6m (approx) colourbond shed and there is also side access into the backyard.
- A quiet family friendly cut-de-sac surrounded by other quality homes.
- Situated in a high and dry 100% flood free location.
- Located close to Avoca School, Sugarland shopping centre, University and Child care facilities.
- Owners are committed to selling and have priced this property accordingly
- Should you require any further information or would like to arrange a private inspection of this exclusively listed property please give the Exclusive listing Agent Vicki Hodges a call on 0407962669 today.
At a Glance:
Living Areas: 2
Entertaining Area: Yes
Extra Shed: Yes 4.5m x 6m (approx)
Car Accom: 3
Electrical Safety Switch: Yes
Smoke Detectors: Yes
Security Screens: Yes
Backyard Access : Yes
Land Size: 731m2
Council Rates: $1,550 (per 1/2 year approx)
median house price387500
median house rent320
suburb rental yield4.3%
Source: Suburb Flyover Report Series, APM Pricefinder. PRD does not give any warranty in relation to the accuracy of the information contained in this report. If you intend to rely upon the information contained herein, you must take note that the Information, figures and projections have been provided by various sources and have not been verified by us. We have no belief one way or the other in relation to the accuracy of such information, figures and projections. PRD will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from any statement, figure, calculation or any other information that you rely upon that is contained in the material. Prepared by PRD Research © All medians and volumes are calculated by PRD Research. Use with written permission only. All other responsibilities disclaimed.