A RARE OFFERING
Bursting at the seams with charm and allure this mid century home will be perfect for the family or couple. Located in an unbeatable position, right in the heart of town, within walking distance to both private and state schools, hospitals, public transport and boasts the following features.
- Large eat in kitchen with gas cooking and an abundance of cupboards
- 2 oversized bedrooms, main with built in hanging space, plus 3rd bedroom or office
- Spacious Lounge to front of home with traditional fire place, timber floors and air-conditioning
- Front and rear entry rooms
- Internal laundry
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Natural Gas supply to the house
- Gas hot water
- There is a single garage with side access
- Paved courtyard for entertaining
- Located on a massive 1014m2, fully fenced level block
- Residential B
- Close to restaurants, shops, schools and public transport
With all original fixtures and so much charm this property will not last in the current property market. Contact exclusive agents Ainsley Driver & Sally Stead to arrange an inspection.
About bundaberg west
median house price350000
median house rent295
suburb rental yield4.4%
Source: Suburb Flyover Report Series, APM Pricefinder. PRD does not give any warranty in relation to the accuracy of the information contained in this report. If you intend to rely upon the information contained herein, you must take note that the Information, figures and projections have been provided by various sources and have not been verified by us. We have no belief one way or the other in relation to the accuracy of such information, figures and projections. PRD will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from any statement, figure, calculation or any other information that you rely upon that is contained in the material. Prepared by PRD Research © All medians and volumes are calculated by PRD Research. Use with written permission only. All other responsibilities disclaimed.