Sold for $230,000
BRICK AND TILE HOME IN TOP AVOCA LOCATION - WALK TO STOCKLANDS SHOPPING CENTRE.....
Deal directly with the Exclusive listing Agent Vicki Hodges to ensure you receive accurate and up to date information on this outstanding property!
- Neat and tidy 3 bedroom brick and tile home in popular Avoca.
- All 3 bedrooms have built in wardrobes and ceiling fans.
- Main bedroom has large built-in wardrobe and a split system air conditioner.
- The main lounge room has just had new carpets laid and is also air-conditioned for year round comfort.
- There is a 2nd living/craft or utility room with low maintenance tiled floor.
- An air conditioned kitchen with lots of cupboards and bench space and an upright electric stove.
- The separate dining area has also just had new carpets laid.
- There are security screens on all windows and doors.
- A private front verandah overlooks the low maintenance gardens and lawns.
- Main bathroom has a shower over a half bath.
- There is a large Landry and an outdoor entertaining area.
- Security parking for your car with drive through access into the backyard.
- Fenced 800m2 low maintenance block.
- There is also a handy garden shed at the rear of the property.
- Tucked away in a quiet family friendly location within walking distance to Avoca School, Stocklands Shopping Centre, Child care facilities and Brothers Sports Club.
- This property would also make an ideal investment property with a rent appraisal of $280 to $290 per week.
- Built in 1981 this property has always been a much loved family home.
- Floor plan available upon request.
- Owners are committed to selling and have priced this property accordingly
- Should you require any further information or would like to arrange a private inspection of this exclusively listed property please give the Exclusive listing Agent Vicki Hodges a call today on 07 41555066 or 0407962669.
At a Glance:
Living areas: 2
Air Con: Yes x 3
Ceiling Fans: Yes
Security parking: Yes
Garden Shed: Yes
Smoke alarms: Yes
Safety Switch: Yes
Land Size: 800m2
Rates: $1,550 (approx) per 1/2 year
median house price387500
median house rent320
suburb rental yield4.3%
Source: Suburb Flyover Report Series, APM Pricefinder. PRD does not give any warranty in relation to the accuracy of the information contained in this report. If you intend to rely upon the information contained herein, you must take note that the Information, figures and projections have been provided by various sources and have not been verified by us. We have no belief one way or the other in relation to the accuracy of such information, figures and projections. PRD will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from any statement, figure, calculation or any other information that you rely upon that is contained in the material. Prepared by PRD Research © All medians and volumes are calculated by PRD Research. Use with written permission only. All other responsibilities disclaimed.