Sold for $230,000
BRICK BEAUTY + A SHED IN A CENTRAL POSITION
Situated in the popular suburb of Avenell Heights, being close to parks, schools, public transport & only a stones throw from the CBD. This renovated lowset brick home would suit a family, entry level home buyer or investor. With a double bay shed and large back yard this home is perfect for pets & kids.
27 Anderson Street features the following;
- Front enclosed sunroom
- 3 bed with ceiling fans, master with built in robe and 2nd having air-conditioning
- Additional office/4th bedroom/ multi purpose room
- Carpeted lounge to the front of home with ceiling fan and air conditioning
- Updated functional kitchen with ample cupboard space
- Separate dining
- Updated bathroom with separate toilet
- Internal laundry with access door to rear yard
- double bay shed to rear yard
- Single attached garage with remote and drive through access to the back yard
- Rear undercover area located at the back of the garage that could be used as an entertaining area or further undercover storage
- fully fenced with double side gate access
- Established easy to maintain gardens & lawn
Call or email to arrange an inspection today.
About avenell heights
median house price351000
median house rent305
suburb rental yield4.5%
Source: Suburb Flyover Report Series, APM Pricefinder. PRD does not give any warranty in relation to the accuracy of the information contained in this report. If you intend to rely upon the information contained herein, you must take note that the Information, figures and projections have been provided by various sources and have not been verified by us. We have no belief one way or the other in relation to the accuracy of such information, figures and projections. PRD will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from any statement, figure, calculation or any other information that you rely upon that is contained in the material. Prepared by PRD Research © All medians and volumes are calculated by PRD Research. Use with written permission only. All other responsibilities disclaimed.