When it comes to central living in Tannum Sands, you can't go past 3 Hoddinott Close. This beautiful, executive four bedroom home is only 2 years old and situated within a quiet cul-de-sac known for its short walking distance to all amenities.
- Open plan floor design complemented with fresh & light colour palette and white tiles throughout
- Beautifully presented kitchen is well-equipped with premium SS appliances
- Impressive island bench framed by stylish - Smart Stone bench tops and sleek cabinetry
- Living and dining area are kept cool with split system air conditioning
- Generously sized separate media room with privacy doors & split system air conditioning
- Master bedroom enjoys its own private walk in robe, lavish ensuite with Smart Stone bench tops & air conditioning
- Remaining bedrooms each with built in robes - one bedroom fitted with split system air conditioning
- Main bathroom features oversized mirror, shower & bath - services the remaining of the property
- Functional and spacious laundry with great bench space
- Great undercover alfresco area with stencil floor work & fencing to ensure kids are kept safe plus ceiling fan
- Fenced backyard with side access + front patio area
- Mirrored tinted windows at front of home
- Dual shower heads in ensuite
- Security screens throughout
- Insulated garage suitable for home office with own personal entry door
- Designed to enhance cross air ventilation - ensuring home is cool throughout summer
- Low maintenance gardens at entrance
Designed for a growing family combined with low maintenance & easy care fundamentals, this stunning home will make the perfect place for a new family. Walking distance to local schools, shops, childcare centres, cafes, Boyne River & Tannum Sands beach.
Contact Deardrie to arrange personal inspection.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide