Sold for $335,000
HUGE 10M X 6.6M HIGH CLEARANCE SHED + RENOVATED HOME + MASSIVE TIMBER DECK + 2 STREET ACCESS.
Deal directly with the Exclusive listing Agent Vicki Hodges to ensure you receive accurate and up to date information on this outstanding property!
Every now and then a very special home comes onto the market and this immaculately presented highset Queenslander fits that bill perfectly.
Surrounded by low maintenance gardens and easy care lawns that offer a fully fenced safe entertainment and recreational option for children and pets, this stunning family home has an amazing covered hardwood timber deck that runs the entire length of the back of the home, a modern chefs kitchen as well as 2 bathrooms and LOTS of parking in the HUGE shed for your Caravan, Motorhome or Boat.
This much loved family home has been professionally renovated and modernized over the past 6 years which means there's nothing left for new owners to do except move in, unpack, sit back and relax.
- A modern chefs kitchen with a Smeg duel fuel' 5 burner gas cook top and a 90cm electric oven, a stainless steel canopy range hood, large walk-in pantry, modern colored glass splash backs, lots of room for your large double door fridge/freezer, overhead cupboards and an abundance of bench space as well as storage drawers and there is a low maintenance tiled floor.
- There are 3 spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, 2 bedrooms also have high ceilings and stunning polished hoop pine floors and bedroom 2 has a low maintenance tiled floor.
- The master bedroom is king sized and has polished timber floors, a split system air conditioner, quality plantation shutters, a TV point, modern pendant lighting, period fretwork as well as VJ boards and picture rails.
- A large ensuite featuring separate shower, vanity, new soft close toilet, new tapware, security screen and plantation shutters on the window as well as VJ. boards.
- There is an office that is accessed via the master bedroom with a built-in in desk with drawers and an additional storage unit for your books etc or as extra hanging space for your clothes if required plus a phone point and plantation shutters and security screens on the windows.
- The open plan living/lounge area has polished timber floors, TV point, high ceilings, distinctive timber fret work, VJ boards, picture rails and a very large area for your dining table as well as a sideboard or hutch.
- The main bathroom has a separate shower plus a large corner spa bath with floor to ceiling tiles, a large vanity and mirror and all new quality tap ware.
- There are security screened French doors that lead from inside the dining area out onto the huge covered back timber deck where you'll happily spend most of your time either relaxing in this delightful private space or enjoying alfresco dining with your family and friends.
- Across the entire length at the back of the property is a fantastic covered hardwood timber deck that is 11.33m long x 3m wide which is perfect for year round entertaining or for that private place to sit and relax with a good book and a coffee.
- This beautiful property has been renovated to a standard, not a budget and the current owners have been meticulous with the work that has been carried out at the property.
- There is a large laundry upstairs with a built-in robinhood' ironing centre, plenty of room for your washing machine and dryer and there is also another large room with a 2nd separate toilet as well as an additional vanity and a large double linen cupboard.
- There is additional double car accommodation underneath as well as a large area for all your storage needs including 2 work benches, double and single power points, fluorescent lighting, low maintenance cement floor and a mixture of concrete stumps and steel posts.
- 2 street access (from Totten Street) with a HUGE '4 Bay' 10m x 6.5m (approx) high clearance colourbond shed with 2 x 3.3m high x 2.7m wide high clearance remote entry roller doors for your caravan, boat, motorhome or private vehicles with a low maintenance exposed aggregate driveway and an electric remote entry gate into the back yard. The shed has full power and lighting, a sensor light, separate switchboard and a handy 15 amp power point for your caravan.
- The gardens and lawns are all low maintenance and there is also a sprinkler system throughout the gardens.
- Situated within walking distance to Kepnock High School and only minutes to the Bundaberg CBD and child care facilities.
- Owners are committed to selling and have priced this outstanding property accordingly.
- Should you require any further information or would like to arrange a private inspection of this exclusively listed property please give the Exclusive listing Agent Vicki Hodges a call today on 0407962669.
At a Glance:
- Kitchen: Modern
- Bedrooms: 3
- Office/Study: Yes
- Security screens
- Bathrooms: 2
- Huge back deck
- Car Accom: 4+
- High Clearance Shed: 10m x 6.6m
- Exterior has been re-clad
- Irrigated gardens: Yes
- Rates: $1,800 per 1/...
median house price330000
median house rent310
suburb rental yield4.9%
Source: Suburb Flyover Report Series, APM Pricefinder. PRD does not give any warranty in relation to the accuracy of the information contained in this report. If you intend to rely upon the information contained herein, you must take note that the Information, figures and projections have been provided by various sources and have not been verified by us. We have no belief one way or the other in relation to the accuracy of such information, figures and projections. PRD will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from any statement, figure, calculation or any other information that you rely upon that is contained in the material. Prepared by PRD Research © All medians and volumes are calculated by PRD Research. Use with written permission only. All other responsibilities disclaimed.