Sold for $270,000
SHEDS, POOL, 4 BEDROOMS... THE LIST GOES ON
This family home with everything you need sheds, pool, space and its a cut above the rest.
Positioned in a highly convenient location, this lovely solid brick residence is sure to impress.
The property has been immaculately maintained and boasts features of quality and proportion that any family would enjoy.
- Large kitchen with ample cupboard space and breakfast bar
- Open plan family and meals area with air-conditioning
- Separate formal lounge
- 4 bedrooms all with ceiling fans, air-conditioning & built ins. Master with Ensuite.
- Internal laundry
- Family bathroom with separate toilet
- Inground pool & large entertaining area
- 2 bay garage with remote door + Single bay shed with concrete parking area behind gates.
- Security Screens throughout
- Fully fenced, garden shed, solar hot water
- Front covered sitting area/entry
- Close to schools and public transport
- Council Rates approx $1600 per half year
This home has to be on your must see list. There simply isn't a better family home on the market that compares.
median house price340000
median house rent310
suburb rental yield4.7%
Source: Suburb Flyover Report Series, APM Pricefinder. PRD does not give any warranty in relation to the accuracy of the information contained in this report. If you intend to rely upon the information contained herein, you must take note that the Information, figures and projections have been provided by various sources and have not been verified by us. We have no belief one way or the other in relation to the accuracy of such information, figures and projections. PRD will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from any statement, figure, calculation or any other information that you rely upon that is contained in the material. Prepared by PRD Research © All medians and volumes are calculated by PRD Research. Use with written permission only. All other responsibilities disclaimed.