Sold for $165,000
SO MUCH HOUSE FOR SO LITTLE MONEY..... BE VERY QUICK!!!
Deal directly with the Exclusive listing Agent Vicki Hodges to ensure you receive accurate and up to date information on this outstanding property!
- Privately tucked away behind a colourbond privacy front fence on a low maintenance 502m2 block with easy care lawns and gardens sits this neat and tidy brick and chamferboard home.
- Just a few minutes drive to both Primary and Secondary Schools, Botanical Gardens, Day Care Centre and local convenience stores.
- At the front of this home is a tiled front sunroom/sitting room.
- Leading off from the sunroom on either side are 2 small bedrooms, ideally suitable for children.
- The master and 2nd bedroom are positioned more centrally within the home with the master bedroom having a large built-in wardrobe.
- There is also a separate office.
- Generous living areas, and an air conditioned lounge flowing through to the family room then extending through to the dining room which will accommodate a large dining suite.
- The kitchen is fitted with generous cupboard and bench space, new gas stove along with plenty of space for a pigeon pair fridge/freezer.
- Tiled bathroom with bath, shower recess and a small vanity.
- Separate tiled toilet with adjoining powder room and an internal tiled laundry.
- The extra- long single enclosed garage will easily accommodate 2 vehicles.
- Gas hot water and gas stove and the home is screened.
- Easy care timber and tiled flooring throughout the home.
- Current rent appraisal is $280.00 per week in the current market.
- A very quiet location with The Lakes Retirement Village across the road and only a 3km drive into the CBD.
- Owners are committed to selling and have priced this outstanding property accordingly.
- Should you require any further information or would like to arrange a private inspection of this Exclusively listed property please give me a call today on (Direct) 07 41555 066 or (Mobile) 0407962669.
At A Glance:
- Bedrooms: 4
- Kitchen: Modern
- Bathroom: Modern
- Side Access: Yes
- Fenced: Yes
- Smoke Detectors: Yes
- Electrical Safety Switch: Yes
- Council Rates: $1550.00 (approx) per half year
About bundaberg north
median house price300000
median house rent297
suburb rental yield5.2%
Source: Suburb Flyover Report Series, APM Pricefinder. PRD does not give any warranty in relation to the accuracy of the information contained in this report. If you intend to rely upon the information contained herein, you must take note that the Information, figures and projections have been provided by various sources and have not been verified by us. We have no belief one way or the other in relation to the accuracy of such information, figures and projections. PRD will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from any statement, figure, calculation or any other information that you rely upon that is contained in the material. Prepared by PRD Research © All medians and volumes are calculated by PRD Research. Use with written permission only. All other responsibilities disclaimed.