Stylish and beautifully presented first floor apartment, offering convenience, comfort and privacy, situated in a popular Riverpark Drive Complex. Fully refreshed with new kitchen, polished floorboards throughout, new vertical blinds and freshly painting throughout. This modern apartment consisting of 2 comfortable bedrooms with mirrored built in robes, modern open plan kitchen with stainless steel appliances and dishwasher, internal laundry with dryer machine, spacious open plan living area with a split system air-conditioner, modern large bathroom, security intercom, massive balcony and internal access to tandem double lock up garage. There is also access to complex recreational swimming pool & tennis courts, also you can take advantage of tranquil walks along the Georges River in Lighthorse Park. Conveniently located with walking distance to Schools, Public Transport, Train Station, Tafe, Shopping and Liverpool's CBD. If you think this property may suit you, it's easy to arrange an inspection. Simply call your local agent Mirjana on 0400282009 to arrange a suitable time.
Outstanding features include:
* Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances & dishwasher
* Two large bedrooms with Mirrored Built-in wardrobes
* Spacious open plan living/dining area
* Stylish huge bathroom
* Modern Internal laundry with dryer machine
* Split system Air-conditioning
* Security building with intercom access
* Abundance of natural light and ventilation
* First floor apartment & River view balcony
* Double lock up garage with internal access
* Close to shopping, public transport, parks and schools.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide